GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Lost GADs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
If you look down the winners page there are so many people who have not claimed, well why dont they?
Do they get banned?
Do the leave to a foreign country and enver know?
Are they just stupid?

I am goin with a bit of all three, maybe a higher percentage on the leaving country thing, lol.

I just think mayb that SR could auction them off or something, that way they could make a little bit more money couldn't they.
Or do you get fiends who try and say they are that person, but it was an old account, i know it happened to me once, instead of putting my name as Sir Auorn as some of you may remember, they had Cloud Strife, my very first GAD name so after contacting them they sent me the game, i could have been lying, but how would they know? Thankfully i wasn't lying and they should trust me still!

*Note* thsi shoudl not encourage people to try this, they will find out, SR are like Big Brother, they are everywhere, so don't cheat

lol. Back to the point, have any of you every forgotten about a claim or been banned and then been unbale to claim a game?
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Marc2003 wrote:

> I just think mayb that SR could auction them off or something, that
> way they could make a little bit more money couldn't they.

Auctioning off a game that would otherwise be given away free?

They'd prefer it if nobody claimed their games!

Save a lot more money!
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Look, we have 90 days to claim - we use them.

I always find myself claiming within the first week though.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
"$hit happens"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Look, we have 90 days to claim - we use them.

lol, i didnt say they wree dumd if they ahd a reason, but i am sure that people have never claimed them. That would suck.
But people like You, and others who win many £50 wait for bgger game slike all ready said, so it is understandable
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Look, we have 90 days to claim - we use them.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:10
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
If you have won GAD fairly without cheating, and then you get banned, you can still claim your GAD. If your GAD win is found to be copied or any other banning offence is linked with the post, you will not be giiven the game. Simple, don't cheat.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea but if you aint a member u get a membershipo, so they would get that, duh!
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Meh, I haven't claimed my in from Christmas eve yet because I am waiting. i already have Metroid Prime and Zelda on order, and am currently saving for a GBASP>

When the time is right, and a game grabs my attention, then yes, maybe I will claim the GAD.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
OR !!

They are not members, you have to be a member to recive a GAD
Thu 09/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
"$hit happens"
If you look down the winners page there are so many people who have not claimed, well why dont they?
Do they get banned?
Do the leave to a foreign country and enver know?
Are they just stupid?

I am goin with a bit of all three, maybe a higher percentage on the leaving country thing, lol.

I just think mayb that SR could auction them off or something, that way they could make a little bit more money couldn't they.
Or do you get fiends who try and say they are that person, but it was an old account, i know it happened to me once, instead of putting my name as Sir Auorn as some of you may remember, they had Cloud Strife, my very first GAD name so after contacting them they sent me the game, i could have been lying, but how would they know? Thankfully i wasn't lying and they should trust me still!

*Note* thsi shoudl not encourage people to try this, they will find out, SR are like Big Brother, they are everywhere, so don't cheat

lol. Back to the point, have any of you every forgotten about a claim or been banned and then been unbale to claim a game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.