GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Lost GADs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
If you look down the winners page there are so many people who have not claimed, well why dont they?
Do they get banned?
Do the leave to a foreign country and enver know?
Are they just stupid?

I am goin with a bit of all three, maybe a higher percentage on the leaving country thing, lol.

I just think mayb that SR could auction them off or something, that way they could make a little bit more money couldn't they.
Or do you get fiends who try and say they are that person, but it was an old account, i know it happened to me once, instead of putting my name as Sir Auorn as some of you may remember, they had Cloud Strife, my very first GAD name so after contacting them they sent me the game, i could have been lying, but how would they know? Thankfully i wasn't lying and they should trust me still!

*Note* thsi shoudl not encourage people to try this, they will find out, SR are like Big Brother, they are everywhere, so don't cheat

lol. Back to the point, have any of you every forgotten about a claim or been banned and then been unbale to claim a game?
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:45
Regular
"$hit happens"
Dont people get it
i have never been in the situation, but i am saying other people have not claimed.
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:30
Regular
I've just claimed my so-called "lost" GAD. If there's nothing you want, there's no point claiming anything.
Sat 11/01/03 at 10:46
Regular
"$hit happens"
Exactlty
i aint having that prob i was only saying, some people may not like those sort of games aswell!
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Not knowing what to claim got a gad is daft! You can preorder games
> with them. If you're a PS2 owner, how about gran turismo 4?

---

Not on the database, so you can't... yet.
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:34
Regular
exactly
Fri 10/01/03 at 09:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Not knowing what to claim got a gad is daft! You can preorder games with them. If you're a PS2 owner, how about gran turismo 4?
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*laughs*
Flailing moomin, hehe.
*laughs again*
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:12
Regular
"$hit happens"
yea ok, this is boring now, you were fun for a post but let it go, no one else in on here at the mo ( bet you say cos its crap like a big boy, just its late), so it looks like you are replying to me.

Forget it, does it bother you that much? really?
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:09
Regular
Marc2003 wrote:
> heh, did sound pretty gay, lol, and i meant no offence but it will be
> seen as spamming if you just go in and say it is crap, and please dont
> quote all i say, it only looks like your trying to get a higher word

erm no, I do it becuase it would get confusing if someone replied in this thread in the time it took to write a reply, it would seem as if I were talking to them, rather than you. Why do you think the Reply Quoting This Message buttons there? I dont give a flailing moomin about the number of words I've posted.
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
"$hit happens"
yea i know i thought that when i put a few gaps in they were gona be more effective but the sentence was too far along obviousley, sorry bout that

: D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.