GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 ALL MISSIONS"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
Right... I've completed about 65 of the 73(or so) missions and i have no idea where the rest are! All phone missions in Portland including El Burro and Marty Chonks have been successfully completed. On Staunton Island all missions except the Landstalker in The Park are done. Everything in Shoreside Vale is done!!
So can anyone tell me where the remaining 6-7 missions are hidden!!!
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Bah"
its a different colour - no hard feelings shadow - weree both allowed to have our own opinions, and the elder wins....hey thats me...unlucky!
just kiddin
MM
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:48
Regular
Sorry to change the sudject on GTA 3 but im trying to unlock the Super Taxi. (gets unlocked when you complete 100 fares)

Well what i want to know it what is better about it than the original Taxi's?

Anyone know?
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:46
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
Don't want to argue.....but u fall out
> before the end of city one because they try to bomb u in that car they leave :)

Equally do know what to argue over something so small but I am afraid you are wrong. How do I know, because I had to start again, because I could not complete the final diablo mission without being blown up, so I completed the first island and moved to the second island without starting any missions and the only people who want to kill you on Portland are the Triads.
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:43
Regular
"  "
Shadow wrote:
> Natbuc wrote:
> MM IS CORRECT!. Once u move u fall out with mafia and can't
> do any more mafia
> sided missions. Thinks before i kick ur ars.......well
> done MM.

You only fall out with the mafia when you kill the boss which it the
> first mission on the second island. Until you do this mission you are still
> welcome by the Mafia. So technically you are wrong you can move to the second
> island and then go back to the first island to complete the missions.

Don't want to argue.....but u fall out before the end of city one because they try to bomb u in that car they leave :)
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Bah"
well - thast the same as donald love and kenji - i am correct it just depends if you do the missions before they become "unplayable"
MM
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Bah"
thnaks - i thought i was correct!
MM
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:37
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> MM IS CORRECT!. Once u move u fall out with mafia and can't do any more mafia
> sided missions. Thinks before i kick ur ars.......well done MM.

You only fall out with the mafia when you kill the boss which it the first mission on the second island. Until you do this mission you are still welcome by the Mafia. So technically you are wrong you can move to the second island and then go back to the first island to complete the missions.
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:34
Regular
"  "
MM IS CORRECT!. Once u move u fall out with mafia and can't do any more mafia sided missions. Thinks before i kick ur ars.......well done MM.
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Bah"
Nope, u cant go back to do Joeys Missions once youve stopped working for the mafia - msg if im still wrong!
MM
:)
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:00
Regular
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
> Umm, yes u can

Sorry MrMatrix, but I would have to agree with Agent_Under_Fire, you can go back to previous islands to complete missions. The only missions I am aware of you cannot go back to are Kenji's missions, if you kill him on the donald Love Mission.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.