GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 ALL MISSIONS"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
Right... I've completed about 65 of the 73(or so) missions and i have no idea where the rest are! All phone missions in Portland including El Burro and Marty Chonks have been successfully completed. On Staunton Island all missions except the Landstalker in The Park are done. Everything in Shoreside Vale is done!!
So can anyone tell me where the remaining 6-7 missions are hidden!!!
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:34
Regular
i have done 66 missions out of 73 75 hidden packages, 13 rampages and 11 jumps
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
i have 57% complted 69 missions done out off 74. 74 packages which i think is good 10 rampages and 11 jumps i carnt get this package in portland on top off the petrol coz of the mafia any tips that could help me do it i carnt do any 4x4 missions 2 save my life any tips thanks.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:11
Regular
yeh, round the back, above a door, theres a little continios bar/tv sort of thing (like you get at train stations and airports).
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> I found web address in GTA3 at the airport and it got me excited i tried it and
> it don't work.

www.dma-design.com/GTA3/secret.htm

was that actually at the air port
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:55
Regular
I found web address in GTA3 at the airport and it got me excited i tried it and it don't work.

www.dma-design.com/GTA3/secret.htm
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:52
Regular
no i think he was talking out of his ar...

any way i dont like the patriot missions
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:50
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> there is also the patriot missions to do but i cant do them

neither can i, they r well hard. i always fall of a cliff,
did u here any more from that person going on about a secret island?
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:48
Regular
the red taxis give u good times so that ='s more money, i think tahts the idea.
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
there is also the patriot missions to do but i cant do them
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
kenji14 wrote:
> hi i need 2 no were all the rampages are now cos if u fail and u save it it is
> hidden does any 1 no were they all are anbd were tehy go if u fail it?

Well they move slightly "down the road" from the last rampage. For instance there is one behind the billboard at the airport. When you fail that it goes near the hospital, Shoreside. Go straight to the hospital towards the airport and it's in the trees.
Otherwise just reload the game and keep trying the same rampage until you pass it. That's what I tended to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.