GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you use a PS2 without a TV?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 22:22
Regular
I am moving home next week and as a treat have cancelled my Sky package as I now watch all the sports fixtures in the pub. In reality I would like to leave the TV's as well but..........

I need it to play the PS2.

Is there anything on the market which I can use instead?
Tue 04/02/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I'd go for the blaze thing and then get a cheap monitor from somewhere to play it, maybe second hand.

The quality is better than a telly and the screen would be a lot bigger than the tft add on.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Party Hard"
I noticed that they had those Ps2 monitor portable screen thingys in the new Argos book with all the Ps2 stuff (Obviously). Check it out.
Mon 03/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I played my PS2 for a while on my old PC monitor - connected it up to the machine.

The old monitor wasn't too good though, so I soon stopped that. Could try it on this new PC, but I can't be bothered moving the PS2 back here again and connecting it all up.
Mon 03/02/03 at 01:25
Regular
www.askdirect.co.uk/ (SPACE) uview?call=ask.productBrowse&id=5&topcatid=5
Thu 16/01/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Sorry - should say room. Been up since 6.30am yesterday trying to sort my Oracle assignment out.
Thu 16/01/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Not quite. I'll probably go for the Joytech screen though as it's had a couple of mentions.
Definately not connecting it to my computer as it is going into it's own little job, where in
theory I will do my studies. I like to be comfortable with my feet up and a beer.

Cheers
Thu 16/01/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
He's just a dork who has no idea.

He obviously presumes that the only way to watch is with a tellie and couldn't be bothered to read any previous replies.

Have you sorted it out yet ?
Thu 16/01/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Noswor! wrote:
> N O spells NO!

Eh?????
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:17
N O spells NO!
Sat 11/01/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Can you use a PS2 without a TV?"

Yes, it makes a great dust collecter.

If thats your thing...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.