GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Windy Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked out of place on my roof, and a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked out of place on my roof, and a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:14
Regular
Geee, thanks for that.

Now go back inside, it's time for your medication.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked out of place on my roof, and
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.

LMAO!! Are you sure you don't live by my house? I'm in a converted attic, and tiles are flying like an international frisbee contest
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.

It's good to see that the virtues of chivalry are still alive and well....
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
slave2games wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked
> out of place on my roof, and
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today,
> she cut her leg, and it was funny.

LMAO!! Are you sure you don't live by my
> house? I'm in a converted attic, and tiles are flying like an international
> frisbee contest

Depends where you live, im in Stoneyburn, West Lothian. Oh and i forgot to mention the school bus was almost blown over on 2 occasions on the way home, i was quite fearful.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cinnamon wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut
> her leg, and it was funny.

It's good to see that the virtues of chivalry are
> still alive and well....

Im in 6th year its cumpulsory to laugh at first years in distress, regardless of sex, equal opportunities and all that.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:23
Regular
6th year? That would make you 11? In primary school?

Or do you mean the 6th-form?

:)

(I do know what you mean really)

When I used to live in TEdburn St Mary, we once had a wind storm and everyone held their coats open like gliders. One kid actually took off (His name's Paul Edgar if any of you know him...he used to take the mick out of me so I'm hoping he reads this :) ). When he landed he bit a hole right through his tounge!

Ha-ha!

(That was around 10 years ago - haven't seen him for at least 6)
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
One of the panels in my Fence Garden has blown over! One of the posts completly snapped! Damn stupid wind!
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Edgy wrote:
> 6th year? That would make you 11? In primary school?

Or do you mean the
> 6th-form?

:)

(I do know what you mean really)

When I used to live in
> TEdburn St Mary, we once had a wind storm and everyone held their coats open
> like gliders. One kid actually took off (His name's Paul Edgar if any of you
> know him...he used to take the mick out of me so I'm hoping he reads this :) ).
> When he landed he bit a hole right through his tounge!

Ha-ha!

(That was
> around 10 years ago - haven't seen him for at least 6)

LOL, that must have been funny, i meant 6th year as in the English 6th form, and when i was at primary school and it was really windy, we would go into seating positions and the wind kept us up, it was cool becuase it looked like you were sitting in mid air.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
When I was a bit younger, I used to lean backwards because the wind would keep me up. I tend not to do it these days because when I did it that time, the wind suddenly stopped and made me fall on my head. Luckily, it didn't bleed and I still had a wafer-thin shred of dignity left.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.