GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Windy Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked out of place on my roof, and a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.
Mon 28/01/02 at 21:28
i almost fell over my way to lunch and my school is falling apart lol :-P
Mon 28/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ņoˇ˛ wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked
> out of place on my roof, and
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today,
> she cut her leg, and it was funny.

wee lassie, are you scottish?

Aye laddie.
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
""
v.v.v.v.v.windy in mid Wales! It tore out one of the trees in our garden. It had been there for 35 years! (My Dad's) Ripped out all of it's roots with it!
Mon 28/01/02 at 19:33
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It's not windy in North London. Thank god, coz im alrady ill enough
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:53
It was very windy here too. But was quite useful actually, because it made the teacher i normally have for first lesson very late. So we talked through the whole of that lesson with no teacher :) .
But then later in the day we went up a few flights of stairs to our next lesson ..and the building was shaking quite a bit. Also was very noisy so we couldn't hear what the teacher was talking about. :D
Also saw some man fall of his bike on the way home which was funny to watch, he looked quite stupid and quickly got back onto his bike and rode off.
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It sure is Windy. 3 people have been killed in Scotland today due to the wind, 2 truck drivers were killed when their trucks were blown off the road and a woman was killed by a falling tree which hit her car.
Also all the trains were cancelled so it has taken me an extra 2 and a half hours to get home.

On a lighter note I seen a guy getting blown off his trail bike, he wasn't hurt and I was standing bout 5 metres away so it was all the more funny. He got up and moved to the side of the road where he proceeded to kick his bike. He then realised his kick start bar was damaged so he had to fix it before he went away.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
anyway I broke my leg today!! *no.2 wispers "I got smashed wiv a stick by snuggly"*
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:35
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Its really windy today, there are 4 slates knocked out of place on my roof, and
> a wee lassie was blown over at school today, she cut her leg, and it was funny.

wee lassie, are you scottish?
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
When I was a bit younger, I used to lean backwards because the wind would keep me up. I tend not to do it these days because when I did it that time, the wind suddenly stopped and made me fall on my head. Luckily, it didn't bleed and I still had a wafer-thin shred of dignity left.
Mon 28/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Edgy wrote:
> 6th year? That would make you 11? In primary school?

Or do you mean the
> 6th-form?

:)

(I do know what you mean really)

When I used to live in
> TEdburn St Mary, we once had a wind storm and everyone held their coats open
> like gliders. One kid actually took off (His name's Paul Edgar if any of you
> know him...he used to take the mick out of me so I'm hoping he reads this :) ).
> When he landed he bit a hole right through his tounge!

Ha-ha!

(That was
> around 10 years ago - haven't seen him for at least 6)

LOL, that must have been funny, i meant 6th year as in the English 6th form, and when i was at primary school and it was really windy, we would go into seating positions and the wind kept us up, it was cool becuase it looked like you were sitting in mid air.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.