GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest - Done Propperly"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 15:46
Regular
Its been a little while since the last one of these, and the last one went quite terribly really. I have taken the top 50 posters over the last 30 days [based on word count] and the deal is you have to give an indivudual comment for each person you know. If you dont know them delete them from your list and dont include them in your post.

Copy and paste this message to keep it tidier instead of quoting it and have fun.

1 Kyz22
2 Flux
3 Ant
4 AfroJoe
5 Drunk Cow
6 DW
7 Grandprix
8 Solskjær
9 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR
10 Whitestripes
11 LL Cool TT
12 Unbeliever
13 Microchips
14 Asher D
15 gerrid
16 The mythical Phe...
17 maddmun
18 Light
19 El Blokey
20 Idlewild
21 Belldandy
22 Miserableman
23 Maverick42
24 Bonafide
25 phi11ip
26 Spontanious Misf...
27 WòókieeMøn§†€®
28 Goatboy
29 Tiltawhirl
30 Sam41
31 cookie monster
32 J-42
33 Rapid Fire
34 FinalFantasyFanatic
35 Memorandum
36 AliBoy
37 Ev][L~Dark
38 MoJoJoJo
39 Rickoss
40 Tphi
41 Dringo
42 Smerc
43 Monkey_With_Attitude
44 ( . )Juicy Melons ( . )
45 Meka Dragon
46 Blank 2
47 pb
48 Mystique
49 froots
50 Ashley
Sun 12/01/03 at 00:33
"Uzi Lover"
froots wrote:
> 49 froots - Wants to be MWA

What you want to shed pubes around your house?
Sun 12/01/03 at 01:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
froots wrote:

> 25 phi11ip - His cheeky win of the EGAD has angered me for many moons

Hey, I funded Mystiques GAD prize with all of those Freeola call charges!
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
froots wrote:
> 35 Memorandum - The coolest guy here and the best I've ever met!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:40
Regular
"not dead"
Whitestripes wrote:

> 45 Meka Dragon - bah

Why the bah?

I don't get you people.
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Gerrid wrote-

33 Rapid Fire -- Wishes he had a wenchmobile, but will never get his
hamds on one

I'm sorry sah!

The piece of the wenchmobile is still safe, but the winds of Julember are approaching us... we...may not make it through the night...

(extract, Rapids log- 11/01/02
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:51
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
>
> 45 Meka Dragon - bah
> *
> Why the bah?
>
> I don't get you people.

Simple.

Give me your GADs, and I'll change it to 'Yay!'

:D
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:54
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
1 Kyz22 - Really cool person, posts well and is a dude on MSN.
6 DW - Used to speak to a bit, but not now. He posts really well and usually interests me with his writting.
8 Solskjær - His posts in sport are really interesting, now he's a Ninty he posts well in there too.
9 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR -Seems to know alot about Nintendo and their history, and isn't a fanboy. Brilliant.
13 Microchips - One of the best at spoof writting and isn't a freak. Ho ho.
15 gerrid - Also a good Ninty, but can't accept my views on the new Zelda game. Damn.
25 phi11ip -Some of his flash games were quality, he posts some good stuff as well.
40 Tphi -Haven't talked to him alot, but we seem to have a bit in common. Posts some interesting stuff as well.
45 Meka Dragon -Unless my memory is really bad, which it is, i think he's the one with the consoles attack site. Which is a really cool site. some of the stuff on Goldeneye is just so funny but true.

Well, i deleted quite a few people. Either because i don't know them well enough to comment, or i don't like them. Simple.
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:54
Regular
"not dead"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
>
> 45 Meka Dragon - bah
> *
> Why the bah?
>
> I don't get you people.
>
> Simple.
>
> Give me your GADs, and I'll change it to 'Yay!'
>
> :D

Not a chance. ;o)
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
1 Kyz22- Really cool guy in a tough spot at the mo' but he'll be ok.
2 Flux- Seems alright can be annoying but on the whole a decent person.
3 Ant- Doesn't seem to talk much but the contributions are usually good
4 AfroJoe- Really cool, protecting the wenchmobile and came up with the idea to make it invisible, the best notable.
5 Drunk Cow- He's a yank but we don't care, good poster, we salute you drunk!
6 DW- Haven't really spoken to
7 Grandprix- Can't quite work out what he will keep his name as but ok apart from that.
8 Solskjær- Dont really know him
9 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR- " "
10 Whitestripes- seems ok
11 LL Cool TT- Good poster doesn't seem to spam keeps his word count high but i haven't spoken to him as yet.
12 Unbeliever- Alright
13 Microchips- Great spoofer.
14 Asher D- Funny guy and a good poster.
15 gerrid- Really funny guy and a great poster, he invented the pootle and wenchmobile so he may be clever too...
16 The mythical Phe...- I dont know???
17 maddmun- Quite funny but he hasn't been on much recently
18 Light- good poster
19 El Blokey- Funny
20 Idlewild- Seems k but im not too sure.
> 21 Belldandy- decent enough
> 22 Miserableman- Dont know
> 23 Maverick42-""
> 24 Bonafide- Who!?
> 25 phi11ip- Cool enough
> 26 Spontanious Misf...-decent
> 27 WòókieeMøn§†€®- doesn't come on much now
> 28 Goatboy- " "
> 29 Tiltawhirl- Ok
> 30 Sam41- I really hate him i don't know why i just think hes a-
> 31 cookie monster- ok
> 32 J-42- He wants to learn info on the wench but i will never surrender to the evil forces at work!
> 33 Rapid Fire- Hate him just hate him!
> 34 FinalFantasyFanatic- Dunno
> 35 Memorandum- ""
> 36 AliBoy- Cool enough obviously good at designing sites
> 37 Ev][L~Dark- ??
> 38 MoJoJoJo- Good when he tries
> 39 Rickoss- Not been on for a while but ok
> 40 Tphi- seems to have gone
> 41 Dringo- dunno
> 42 Smerc- used to be ok but he is Savo and seems to have started to revert to his old ways.
> 43 Monkey_With_Attitude- ok
> 44 ( . )Juicy Melons ( . )- cool
> 45 Meka Dragon- Good when he tries which he often does
> 46 Blank 2- ??
> 47 pb- Good guy posts usefull coments
> 48 Mystique- lost her copularity
> 49 froots- i don't really like him but i suppose he can be ok at times
> 50 Ashley- good poster
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
1 Kyz22 - Deserves more than he gets from his 'friends', obviously. Will get through this time though, and come out of it stronger. Great guy.

2 Flux - The Fluxster, got to know him recently and he's a top bloke, just joined SRW too which puts him in my good books. {:)

3 Ant - WHO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

4 AfroJoe - Mwa ha ha, the King of the World...and then there's AJ, his lowly slave. :D

5 Drunk Cow - Enthusiastic and funny - adds some life to the forums.

6 DW - This guy's brilliant, especially on WWE Forum. Has given SRW a great website, and makes some top contributions as well as being a good mate.

7 Grandprix - Grandprix is much of the same, an extremely close friend who will always listen to you, and his words are always of some help. An amazing person who I feel gets overlooked on all forums but WWE.

9 ÂLŠ†ÂÎR - Do I know you under a different name?

10 Whitestripes - Loves wrestling and Sony really, he's just hiding it because all his mates would beat him up if they knew.

11 LL Cool TT - Unbelievable writer for SRW, all of his matches are of the highest quality. He's also a friendly and funny guy.

12 Unbeliever - Seems like a nice bloke.

13 Microchips - Who knows what Mr Chips will get up to next? Enthusiastic, funny and usually in the same sort of troublesome situation as me, Microchips is a valuable member of UKChatforums as well as a good friend. Are you doing work experience in February Mr Chips? {:)

14 Asher D - Mr D is a very funny man who has taught me no lessons whatsoever. Hopefully will become an SRW writer soon - good stuff.

15 gerrid - Sarcastic and insane, I will add him to MSN when I feel I can cope with his mindless banter.

17 maddmun - I usually talk about this guy's name...I know he posts quite a lot, I just don't seem to see much of hin. {:S

18 Light - Intelligent, probably.

19 El Blokey - Funny guy, possibly a bit harsh on people sometimes but he's made some cool contributions to the forums.

20 Idlewild - Nice guy who I should probably get to know better (MSN?)

21 Belldandy - I'd say intelligent, although some might disagree. Has some strong views, and there's nothing wrong with that.

25 phi11ip - Massive WWE fan. Loves it even more than me.

27 WòókieeMøn§†€® - Wish I saw more of him to be honest, great guy.

28 Goatboy - Ditto, hasn't been around as much lately but that's obviously not his fault. He adds something very special to the forum.

29 Tiltawhirl - Disagree with him a lot, but found myself agreeing with him recently. {:) Makes me laugh a lot too.

30 Sam41 - His name reminds me of a music band...Blink 182, that's it.

31 cookie monster - Intelligent and interesting posts.

32 J-42 - Seems like a nice guy, will talk to him more often.

33 Rapid Fire - Ditto.

34 FinalFantasyFanatic - Has changed a lot since he first came here, for the better.

35 Memorandum - Sene him around a lot, just can't remember anything he's written. :D

36 AliBoy - Created Special Observe, a top bloke who wins lots of GADs and deservedly so.

37 Ev][L~Dark - Spoken recently, seems like a funny, friendly and intelligent guy.

38 MoJoJoJo - (Usually) get on well with him, haven't seen much of him recently though.

39 Rickoss - Doesn't like some of the mad MSN convos I invite him into. :D

41 Dringo - Nice guy, haven't seen him around lately.

42 Smerc - Nelson Mandela's alter ego.

43 Monkey_With_Attitude - Braveheart's alter ego. A waffle.

45 Meka Dragon - Genius springs to mind.

47 pb - Great guy, wish I spoke to him more often. A very much deserved notable.

48 Mystique - Girly girl who apparently does all the staffies...not sure what she means though. Maybe she does their laundry or something.

50 Ashley - Celebrated our 1000th SR birthday on the same day, and it's been a pleasure to chat with him over that time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.