GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you wearing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/01/02 at 00:00
Regular
It's been done before and I don't care, this is spam and yet again I don't care..
So tell me.
If you aren't naked..what are you wearing right now?
Mon 28/01/02 at 01:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
Or†ega wrote:
> I tell ya one thing though. I dont like being Number 13 in the all time 100
> posters thingy. Brings nothing but bad luck!

Ahh crap. Thats where I am in the month posters list.

*doesn't know what to do?'

I could either wait a few days for my post number to drop, or excel past it tonight with a chat forum take over?!
Mon 28/01/02 at 01:21
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
I'm in ma boxers and my watch.

I should really put a T-Shirt on, theres a I killed Kenny one I could put on next to me if I feel the need
Mon 28/01/02 at 01:23
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Not really

Im in a gown actually
Mon 28/01/02 at 01:24
I'm in my work clothes, comprising of one "Riley's" shirt and some plain black trousers. This is posibly the last time I'll be wearing them though as its highly likely that I'll be getting the sack tomorrow.

Soon I will be naked and trying to scrub away the evil of today...

Being fired sucks.
Mon 28/01/02 at 01:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Im just in my Jeans.

Exciting huh
Mon 28/01/02 at 02:58
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
wel at the mo i'm just wearing an old pair of what are kinda like the old addidas trakkie bottoms and that's it as i'm in bed kinky huh

why might you get the boot tarent?
Mon 28/01/02 at 07:25
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
I'm in black/yellow coloured boxers and I'll get dressed for school in 10 minutes. Our uniform consists of black trousers, white shirt, black socks, black tie and a black blazer, which absorbs heat very well :(
Mon 28/01/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Jeans, Shirt, Trainers, the usual.
Mon 28/01/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I am wearing my spiderman costume.

Ok so I am not, I am wearing my globe trainers, levis twisted jeans, boxers, socks, and an o'neill hoody. Jist about to go to uni and it is really windy outside so I better wrap up warm.
Mon 28/01/02 at 10:36
Regular
"not dead"
I am wearing a smile.

As well as the usual comfort work wear. Trainers, jeans, t-shirt, jumper. The jeans are black, the jumper red. I don't remember what colour my t-shirt is, as it was dark when I put it on, and I can't be bothered to look.

But I recall combing my hair this morning.

I'm also wearing a watch on my left wrist, and a ring on the ring finger of my left hand.

I think I put underwear on this morning, but my socks are a bit thin, and I can feel a chill on my ankles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.