GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help the new guy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/01/02 at 23:23
Regular
Hi i just joined after a mate reccommended me to freeola.com

though id ask in here as i have being told its where the regulars are but, any cool things i should know about?
Sun 27/01/02 at 23:54
Regular
er-no wrote:
Want me to
> suggest a couple?

maybe you could dress and feed him/her too afterall he/she cant think for themselves why not do that too
Sun 27/01/02 at 23:55
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
XboxSupporter wrote:
> id be careful if i were you, i could hit u with my xbox, its big enough to keep
> u out of it for a long time :-P

this is intended as a moan about the size and weight of my xbox by the way NOT a threat, %-)
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mystique wrote:
> er-no wrote:
Want me to
> suggest a couple?

maybe you could dress and
> feed him/her too afterall he/she cant think for themselves why not do that too

I am not going to give him (I presume) the same treatment we all gave you Mystique... don't be stupid. You needed the help. This guy doesn't.

*er-no is on fire*

:P
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
XboxSupporter wrote:
> well i tried several other names when i registered and all were gone :-(

Cinder
Spinal
Riptor
TheBlood
Genises

All great names there.
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:05
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
nah i prefer this one, plus i havn't got another e-mail address to change it, my name shows my loyalties, but shows i only support not total and obsoloute, meanign i also own a ps2, and will prob also get a gamecube, especailly once i get my job as a tester
:-P
:-)
;-)
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
XboxSupporter wrote:
> nah i prefer this one, plus i havn't got another e-mail address to change it, my
> name shows my loyalties, but shows i only support not total and obsoloute,
> meanign i also own a ps2, and will prob also get a gamecube, especailly once i
> get my job as a tester
:-P
:-)
;-)

You can change it with that current email address. Just to let you know. Oh.. and XBox is crap.
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:15
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Have you played on one??? i bet not, Halo is sweet! and so are many of the other games, (i don't list games tis too boring)
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:19
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
cheer's Er-no i just changed my username, this is much better
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:19
Regular
*waits for er-no's yes i have cos i import them and sell them on blah blah blah*
Mon 28/01/02 at 00:20
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
LOL, that would be a snap on the xbox selling side then, i also do gamecube's though :-) inc the wicked "Q"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.