GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Names"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/01/03 at 17:24
Regular
You all know that I don't have any good talents for thinking of a name, so could any of you come up with some of your second favs that weren't cut out for you but maybe for some one else?
I could choose the name and if I change it (which I should not, and if I do you can steal the name back) you could jus mock me.

But if it's just something stupid that is only fit for a fanboy, n00b or JAT, then I will mock you instead.

So get thinking.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:06
Regular
"smile, it's free"
An excellent choice (as were all my ideas, naturally :D)

However, you are now legally bound to play 'Pscyho Fox' before using the name :)

Here's the master System emulator:

http://www.emucamp.com/emus/sms/meka061.zip

And here's the game:

http://www.psychofox.com/sms/Psycho%20Fox.zip
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:04
"The Will of D."
Psyİho Fox.

*hides behind a steel wall*
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol. Choos "J-42's trusty side kick: Hans"

Genius, Genius!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You better choose a good name.
I've got blades man, BLADES
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:55
"The Will of D."
I will change my name tommorow, but as a precaution I have already put the name on my temporary file just so no one takes it.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Fattlewink and Farrince are your only choices.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
Muha!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Balls"
i didnt even know it was of stargate... it just sounds good.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:43
"The Will of D."
VenomByte wrote:
Psycho Fox
I think we have a wiener!, whoops I meant winner.

> Dynamite Headdy
Too n00bish.

> Cybernoid
A 2nd placer

> Atari
Nope, unless I want to be sued.

> Neo-Genius
I'm definetly no genius.

>Cheesus Christ
LOL! But I'm not the religous type. I believe in Jebus the son of Gob who lives in Devon, but Satin lives in France *shivers*.

Thanks venobyte.

>Morbo wrote: I still think anubis was a good name, you had that name once. obrom my name backwards. mada your name backwards.

Nope these forum people don't have any liking for Stargate or any stargate related so called "Trash". Espcially gerrid.

I think Psycho Fox was the best.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:42
Regular
perhaps I will agree to let you use the sacred Flebu name, as long as you Idolise it, and never say bad stuff, that may get you (and more importantly, the FLEBU name) banned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.