GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Films showing in Iraq"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/01/03 at 19:34
Regular
Recently an Odeon was opened in the middle of Iraq. Being 25 miles away from the capital and 456 miles away from the nearest water supply, this wasn't an ideal location, but the Odeon say "It's the safest place in Iraq, we won't get attacked."
Little did they realise that they were the only source of income in Iraq, and were a very likely target for robberies and bombings.

They have a wide range of movies to show. Firstly, they kick-start it off with two American films. Anti-American Pie and Anti-American Beauty will be sure to amuse cinema-goers for a while.

For geeks, Dungeons full of American prisoners & Dragons will be released within the week, as will Lord of the Moustaches: The Two Lumps Of Potato.

Children are well catered for, as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret Biological Weapons and A Nuclear Bug's Life feature within the week of opening. Also planned is Barney's Big Trip to the Nuclear Bomb Factory.

Fans of Sci-Fi now get Star Wars: Attack of the Iraq, although sci-fi fans may not see many other fans for a while.

Action films are covered, including Enemy At The Huge Palace Which is Being used to make Nuclear Weapons In.

There are a few horror movies covered, including Honey, I released wave after wave of poisonous bombs on the kids. Also planned is Aliens: Result of a Nuclear Weapon and an interactive film, where you get nuclear bombs hurtled at you as the cinema moves to avoid them! The latest in 4D cinema.

A few old classics are being updated. Some Like It So Hot That It's Unbearably Painful and The American Ladykillers are planned.

I'm bored now.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Good post, a tad prejudiced, but I'm not here to be PC, thats funny stuff, especially the Harry Potter one.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
What a surprise - El Blokey paving the way for heated discussion as he always stereotypically does. What a man.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Wrong forum.
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
Burn-ya-to-a-Pulp Fiction.
Sun 12/01/03 at 23:55
Regular
"699 days!"
Great post Asher, best I've seen for ages.
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret Biological Weapons"

My personal favourite. :D
Sun 12/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I wonder whether Saddam goes to the premieres or whether he sends his body doubles instead..

And I wonder if the Odeon doubles up as a chemical weapons plant.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
very good. lets just hope bo Iraquis read this.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I presumeyou were referring to me.
Sun 12/01/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Ha Ha
Absolutely brilliant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.