GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got 2 new games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Sun 12/01/03 at 19:40
Regular
Wrestlemania and Fifa 2003. The latter is good, the former I only got because it was cheap.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
So did I, TimeSplitters 2 and Eternal Darkness. Both you need to own. Really. Really great games.

Thats why i've been offline so long, playing these babies!!

Reviews coming soon, hopefully!
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:21
Regular
I got Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions the other day because it was cheap and I was pleased to find out that depsite the bad reviews it's realy good.

I'm not saying run out and buy it, it's definetly not perfect but I'm enjoying it.

Nice car smashy, shooty fun.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:21
"Uzi Lover"
I went swapping yesterday.

Took in Resident Evil and swapped it for Sega Soccer Slam and then tried to swap Tony Hawks 3 for 4 in another shop but they said no.

This was all without reciepts :-D

I'm thinking of either getting Tony Hawks 4 or Godzilla, what do you think? At the moment I am saying the later because if I I'm right another Tony Hawks will be just around the corner...or not?

Could of got NHL Hitz 2003 instead of Soccer Slam but I chose Soccer Slam because I cna get Hitz for £14.99 online. How good's the game if any of you have it?

Soccer Slam is great fun. The only people I had around for Multiplayer yesterday was my Mum and my little Sister. Strangely they both offered to play before I asked them and so I was playing against my Mum until 12.30 in the morning. I think she got addicted, "another game", "another game". She just couldn't beat me and tried to hard. I think she thought it was more of a beat em up as she just kept pressing buttons all the time.

Sadly the mini games on Sega Soccer Slam are pretty pants and alot more could of been put into the game to make it much better. But still it is good good fun.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:07
Regular
I got Rocky and Wrestlemania a week ago, for £20, but I haven't played on them yet as I've been renting games with free vouchers.
Sun 12/01/03 at 20:02
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I was going to get W18 as my wrestling game but decided to get Smackdown:SYM, a choice i dont regret taking from the things that i have heard about W18. The only thing that it does better than SYM is better graphics.
Sun 12/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
I got the firster 4 my birthday, it's rubbish, gettign it replaced for Wave Race or Pikmin, depending on stock.

I also got Die Hard : Vendetta, Burnout and Eternal Darkness, all of which are fantastic.
Sun 12/01/03 at 19:40
Regular
Wrestlemania and Fifa 2003. The latter is good, the former I only got because it was cheap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.