GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name Some Newbies....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 19:42
Regular
...... So that i can put them in a spoof. Generally ones you don't like which you won't mind getting slaughtered.
Or, if you want (and you're a n00b) put your name foward and I'll be honard to kill you.

Also, the name of any good n00bs you know - I've seen a few around that can at least string a sentance together - throw thier names in and they'll propbably appear.

And, generally if you just want to appear put your name down and you'll probably be dissapointed. But what they hey.

Ready?
Steady?
Go!

FFF
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:09
"The Will of D."
Definetly Bagarag and Red-Face.

Oh and a name from the past that some of the newer people won't recognise: TOSH I don't care if he did turn regular, then he changed his name and now I don't know whether he's still here.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:08
Regular
DrDragon wrote:
> Oh and Linking to the past, he really annoyed me.

YeaH, HE QUOTED MY 3000 WORD SPOOF and ..... stupid caps lock... said

"Haha! Very Good, I really liked that."
at the bottom, without the punctuation
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Can you put me in? I do feel however that im a god newebie and dont deserve to die but as long as i am in the spoof i dont mind.
Tue 14/01/03 at 19:03
They might not be Newbies yet, but Dimebag and Bagarag are well annoying.
Tue 14/01/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Rapid Fire, Lombardo, m.o.t, Edbear

Here are a few more.
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:56
Regular
"699 days!"
KILL Bono is God. Please destroy him.

Oh and Linking to the past, he really annoyed me.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:04
Regular
Put in Van Terminator.

Oh, and demonhead, so long as he gets killed. Muah.
Mon 13/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Actually, re-reading that, only the first one I put is a good n00b.
Ah well
Mon 13/01/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, funnily enough, now that I think about it, I can't name that many bad n00bs on the spot....

So'll I'll put good ones.
Rapid Fire (sorry)
Er..
Red-Face
Um....
Aha!
Demonhead (even though he's banned)
And finally, my temporary account (when I lost this one)
Verve.
That'll do. Yes.
Mon 13/01/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
I haven't seen any annoying n00bs lately, so you can always kill me, seeing that some regulars hate me and wish that I was still a n00b. They hate me because they think I spam and still talk in txt mssge.

'Ey y'all. How yer bin 2day? Alright m8?! Kool!

There! n00b-ish enough for you?! Come on everyone! Why don't you all kill me, I'll make my suffering and pain worthwhile.

I'm sorry, I'm just a little upset at the moment, as usual.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.