GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Suk badly."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
PS2's Suk. They don't hav as many good games as Gamecube.I went to my cuz's house and he let me hav a go on his, but I threw back da controller and said "Not even if my bloody life depended on it!" Also, they hav rubbish graphics.Gamecubes are much more worth da amount of money you pay for dem.

P.S Did I mention PS2's are crap?
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Balls"
NO! PS2s are not crap. its the quality of the other consoles that make it look bad. even thjo it has got some stunningly grafic games like FFX. and the varity of PS2 games are much wider, they have a game to fit anyones need in a game, if its violance to 3 year old spyro games, or even driving to fighting.

the amount of game choice is great, i can have anything. even tho i love my GC as well.

TO HELL WITH THE X-BOX!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Sorry, it was just that he was talking in txt talk.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
Isa wrote:
> 2B honest ma brudda Bagarag, statistix show dat D PS2 can hold more
> kilobytes, more polygons, meaning dat dey kan provide more smoof n
> beta grafix. Da PS2 also got gamez such azz GTA:VC n TS2. Da PS 2 is
> beta den D GameCube. Simple as dat.

Isn't he allowed to voice his opinion? Especially when it agrees with mine?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
To be honest Bagarag, statistics show that the PlayStation 2 can hold more kilobytes, more polygons, meaning that they can provide more smooth and more tense graphics. The PlayStaion 2 also holds games such as Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and the 10/10 TimeSplitters 2. It is obvious that the PS2 holds more games and is able to generate better graphics than the GameCube. The XBox maybe a one-on-one rival with the PS2, but the PS2 is nowhere near the GameCube whatsoever.

This is the n00b-ish version of the description above:

2B honest ma brudda Bagarag, statistix show dat D PS2 can hold more kilobytes, more polygons, meaning dat dey kan provide more smoof n beta grafix. Da PS2 also got gamez such azz GTA:VC n TS2. Da PS 2 is beta den D GameCube. Simple as dat.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:14
Regular
"699 days!"
Um... can't you work it out?

If you can, then, I'm talking to idiot noobs in general.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
What is with your tagline there DrDragon?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:11
Regular
"699 days!"
Bagarag suk badly.
Respect.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:09
Never would have thought this was a newbie topic!!!

Why?
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Bagarag wrote:
> P.S Did I mention PS2's are crap?

No, you said they Suk.
Mon 13/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
"we escape....."
the blazin squad post

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.