GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Suk badly."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
PS2's Suk. They don't hav as many good games as Gamecube.I went to my cuz's house and he let me hav a go on his, but I threw back da controller and said "Not even if my bloody life depended on it!" Also, they hav rubbish graphics.Gamecubes are much more worth da amount of money you pay for dem.

P.S Did I mention PS2's are crap?
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:11
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
gamecube suks can you actully spell properly and type properly (retard)
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
this guys a dick. Speak properly U retard.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:36
Regular
god i must leave the love in this topic is killing me :|

im fed up of people going one is better than the other, and they never say games names they say "the games on it are **** (u choose the swear word)" and if they do its the same bloody ones.

ALL consoles have great games, nobody really gives a **** what u think.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Hmm I see one of the weekly or is it now every couple of days 'my console is better than yours, because yours sucks' topics is back

and have the arguments gotten improved
well no

those of you who have 1 console and need to justify your purchase to yourselves, wouldn't you be better off singing the praises of your beloved machine in its forum I'm sure you'll find a lot more like minded souls in there.

:)
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:20
Regular
If the GC could suck, that would be a major upgrade - it cant do 2 things like play games and movies even now.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
If the PS2 REALLY sucked, you could use it as a vacumm cleaner, which would certainly boost sales, especially amongst young teenagers...
Wed 15/01/03 at 13:06
Regular
PS2 suk badly well according to the disasterous sales figures for the GC only selling 7 million worldwide when there forecast was for 12 and only managing 3,800 sales in the first week of the new year compared to Xbox 12,000 and PS2 mighty 41,800 I would say people recon the GC suks. Not only has it been battered by the PS2 but its also been outsold 3 to 1 by the second placed console, are the GC days numbered?
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:49
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> chainsor wrote:
> the exbox is to long and to tall.
>
> Whats that got to do with anything?
>
> ITS THE GAMES THAT MATTER !

Yep, that's why PS2 is top of the console sales, and Nintendo are bumping along the bottom - just like the N64.
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:47
Regular
may wrote:
> update2.01 SAID THAT JAK N DAXTER WAS A CLASSIC ps2 game! what a
> loser,i mean come on baby game it ends in seconds and it doesn't even
> look like hes walking prpoerly. So last decade

For last decade, see Mario-Nintendo land. This is one reason why Nintendo GC is struggling so much at the moment - people don't want another Mario game, done it , seen it.
Tue 14/01/03 at 21:47
Regular
"http://fabio2003.tk"
You just cant afford the playstation 2. Thats why you say its "Crap" let me guess your game cube is actualy a plastic box filled with your own crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.