GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANY GOOD PS2 GAME REVIEWERS?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 21:06
Regular
Hello Everyone.

There is a very promising new website developing as I speak, which focuses on PS2 reviews of course.

The guy who runs the site - Michael Wilson, is a nice bloke, he won't disclose his age though and he can be contacted at [email protected] - only email him if you think you can write reviews of a good standard (don't even thin about copying reviews), and the future could be very bright for you.

I was going to write reviews for him, and indeed I have made many suggestions, and have written one review - of Crazy Taxi, maybe you could check it out, but I don't have the time to write for the site.

Just think - this could be your foot in the doorway to an exciting career in journalism/gaming. Please don't waste his time.

The site doesn't sell anything, and so is not in competition with SR, so I feel it is appropriate to write this here.

Thanks for your time,

Dan
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:06
Hello Everyone.

There is a very promising new website developing as I speak, which focuses on PS2 reviews of course.

The guy who runs the site - Michael Wilson, is a nice bloke, he won't disclose his age though and he can be contacted at [email protected] - only email him if you think you can write reviews of a good standard (don't even thin about copying reviews), and the future could be very bright for you.

I was going to write reviews for him, and indeed I have made many suggestions, and have written one review - of Crazy Taxi, maybe you could check it out, but I don't have the time to write for the site.

Just think - this could be your foot in the doorway to an exciting career in journalism/gaming. Please don't waste his time.

The site doesn't sell anything, and so is not in competition with SR, so I feel it is appropriate to write this here.

Thanks for your time,

Dan
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
i could stick my Devil May Cry review on there the one which i won GAD with?
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
"  "
I gotta couple of reviews i could stick on....and Pro Evo wrote a tipic u should see.....of and MM writes pretty good reviews. :)
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:18
He wants 1-3 regular reviewers. Not 1-3 reviews from regulars.

And the reviews have to be very good.

Check my Crazy Taxi one on the site to see the standard.

Dan
Sat 26/01/02 at 21:19
However - you can submit your reviews and not be a staff member!!

And there is a forum.
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
"  "
If u don't want to be a regular reviewer u could just come to my site and email ur reviews to me or MM.....i have a exensive selection of stuff to do wih PS2 on there and also i've got a forum on it....like i said...i just want anything u can throw at me for my site.....u will get ur name in big letters (WOW!) and i will be happy.

www.ps2world.vze.com
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:32
Dan2K1 wrote:

And the
> reviews have to be very good.

Check my Crazy Taxi one on the site to see the
> standard.

*Dan didn't need anyone to blow his trumpet, he was doing a fine job by himself*

Do I recieve any payment for my reviewing services?
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I might have a look into that....
Sun 27/01/02 at 13:33
Regular
"  "
its a pretty good site but none of the reviews links work Dan......mine do :) Afro...and tarrant :)
Mon 28/01/02 at 23:04
"High polygon count"
I have a serious issue with the site - it tries to install software on my PC without first asking me.

I don't know if it's coded on the page, or the result of one of the many popup adverts, but with no requests whatsoever, it tried to install that bloody Gator software on my PC, prompting IE to ask me "Do you wish to install..." etc.

Okay, you could say that the IE request was asking permission, but by that time the download had already taken place.

Obviously I clicked on 'No', and I won't be going back to the site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.