GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lewis Vs Tyson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 15:09
Regular
Who will win? Will it be a ko or have to go to points? You tell me.

I reckon it'll be Lewis in the 10th round.
Sat 02/02/02 at 23:20
Regular
"That's right!"
Indeed
Sat 02/02/02 at 21:39
yea chris moyles was right it does sound like elma fudd instead of tyson
Sat 02/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha, did you hear the Radio 1 spoof of Lewis and Tyson? They did "Something Stupid" - man it was funny

And the Lewis Tyson fight is the ONLY fight people care about right now, they'd be stupid not to let it happen
Sat 02/02/02 at 15:10
Regular
"None Stored"
AliBoy wrote:
> The Tyson and Lewis fight should go ahead as there is a huge amount of money to
> be made from it.
I was annoyed last night when some stupid debate on tv where
> this woman was saying boxing should be banned. It would be my guess that she has
> never taken part in the sport or followed it closely. If you don't like it don't
> watch it but they have no right to decide that the rest of us who like it must
> also give it up.
Sorry had to get this of my chest as it was really
> annoying.

I think it should be a good fight, no doubt closely fought but I
> think Tyson will win.

I also hate those stupid people who dont know what they're talkin about and who just go around trying to ban anything violent, but i think Lewis will win, lets face it Tyson is way past his prime.
Fri 01/02/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The Tyson and Lewis fight should go ahead as there is a huge amount of money to be made from it.
I was annoyed last night when some stupid debate on tv where this woman was saying boxing should be banned. It would be my guess that she has never taken part in the sport or followed it closely. If you don't like it don't watch it but they have no right to decide that the rest of us who like it must also give it up.
Sorry had to get this of my chest as it was really annoying.

I think it should be a good fight, no doubt closely fought but I think Tyson will win.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
Ye, but Tyson was basically fighting nobodys.

A Lewis Tyson fight should be a good (LONGER!) battle.
Thu 31/01/02 at 18:19
you also usually get a very short match as well. how long did his last match take? 40 seconds i think wasn't it
Wed 30/01/02 at 23:08
Regular
Becasue he is good entertainment. He is the main reason you pay your £13.99 (or whatever) pay-per-view money for. You always know you are gonna get entertainment with Tyson around.
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:53
Regular
who gives a toss
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:56
it seems to me that most of think the fight should go ahead.why?tyson has proved time and time again that he doesn't deserve to be thought of as anything more than an animal.so why should he be allowed to fight and why do so may of you support him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.