GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jackass official forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
Name the sickest most dangerous thing anybody has done say there names aswell

Okay I start

Steve-o ate all the ingredients to make an omlete made himself sick into a frying pan cooked it and ate it

Squirmifying
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And it's not a bus stop.
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's not Preston Lacy.
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Anyone read the FHM Jackass top 100 stunts? They made that kind of mistake loads of times. Okay, it's kind of sad that I can remember who did it in the first place, but in some cases they had pictures of the guy doing the stunt and still got the name wrong.

Better thread would be your favourite stunt: mine would be the one where Preston sits at the bus stop and pretends to have a sore stomach. So he goes into the handy toilet and then...

I'll not ruin it for those yet to see :)
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Death your time'sup"
guess whos back you jackass
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
That was Dave England.

Fool.
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Name the sickest most dangerous thing anybody has done say there names aswell

Okay I start

Steve-o ate all the ingredients to make an omlete made himself sick into a frying pan cooked it and ate it

Squirmifying

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.