GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best American Comedy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 14:11
Regular
No its not friends- In my humble opinion the best comedy on TV from the states is definitely Spin City. Micheal J fox was brilliant in it with the dappy mayor. For the new series fox has left an from what I have seen Charlie sheen and Heather locklear are doing a surprisingly ood jb of replacing him. Its sometimes on Channel four faily late on weekday evenings or about 9 on the paramount comedy channel a couple of times a week.
Wed 30/01/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
devo wrote:
> I think that may be Gary Coleman's catchphrase Mystique was referring
> to.

Yea, i see it now!
Wed 30/01/02 at 10:21
I think that may be Gary Coleman's catchphrase Mystique was referring to.

Funny seeing Diff'rent Strokes on Sky at the moment. Gary Coleman is growing up, and has passed from the cute n cuddly kid stage, to the slightly disturbing small teen phase. You half expect The League of Gentlemen to spring out somewhere.
Wed 30/01/02 at 10:08
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Mystique wrote:
> Totoro wrote:
> What about ALF or Different Strokes??

what you talkin'
> bout?

Haven't you ever heard of those two?
ALF the comedy alien who lives with an American family in typical suburbia.
& Different Strokes, coloured boys Gary Coleman (the little midget man who always looks about 12)and his brother live with a rich white man in cross racial comedy/farce.
Wed 30/01/02 at 09:50
Friends can be good, but the quality is just too variable. The series with Helen Baxendale in was terrible. If they stuck to the humour, and cut down on the relationship stuff (oh look, Ross and Rachel *again*), it would be much better. And they seem to have a lot of 'beautiful' cousins as well.

The best episodes tend to be the ones where Joey and Phoebe feature heavily. And it seems that Chandler just isn't as funny as in the past. Whether that's due to the marriage, or his real life problems, who knows. I keep watching it, as it can still make me laugh, just not that often (plus my wife has it on anyway...).
Wed 30/01/02 at 01:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Friends

Who has every video?

Me that's who.

Oh I like Norm if you've ever seen that, top program
Wed 30/01/02 at 00:37
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Seinfeld is just pur genious and cheers even though it's old still tickles me.
Tue 29/01/02 at 18:09
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Friends used to be one of the best shows in the world, but the last series was dissapointing.
Tue 29/01/02 at 14:55
Regular
Friends and Sex in the City
Tue 29/01/02 at 14:54
Regular
Totoro wrote:
> What about ALF or Different Strokes??

what you talkin' bout?
Tue 29/01/02 at 12:08
Fresh Prince & Sex in the City ('you want fireworks?')

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.