GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best American Comedy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/01/02 at 14:11
Regular
No its not friends- In my humble opinion the best comedy on TV from the states is definitely Spin City. Micheal J fox was brilliant in it with the dappy mayor. For the new series fox has left an from what I have seen Charlie sheen and Heather locklear are doing a surprisingly ood jb of replacing him. Its sometimes on Channel four faily late on weekday evenings or about 9 on the paramount comedy channel a couple of times a week.
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:11
Regular
No its not friends- In my humble opinion the best comedy on TV from the states is definitely Spin City. Micheal J fox was brilliant in it with the dappy mayor. For the new series fox has left an from what I have seen Charlie sheen and Heather locklear are doing a surprisingly ood jb of replacing him. Its sometimes on Channel four faily late on weekday evenings or about 9 on the paramount comedy channel a couple of times a week.
Sat 26/01/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
If you mean films aswell meet the parnets.
because in the week it destroys every thing and the father is a mad cia office with hidden traps all around the house.
Sat 26/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Pretty much the only comedy from the US Ive been interested in watching for a long time is Seinfeld (there probably are a couple of others I cant remeber right now)

Alternativly, theres been quite a few British comedy programs that have been fantastic! :)
Sat 26/01/02 at 22:52
Regular
"WWJD"
Who's seen Rat Race? Rowan Atikson is brilliant in it very funny it's a really good film
Mon 28/01/02 at 11:13
Currently I'd say Frasier, which is still consistently funny. The recent episode with Frasier trying to catch a cricket in his apartment using a Gecko on a dental floss leash was pure class.
Mon 28/01/02 at 11:27
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I'm not a big fan of Frasier personally. My favourite programmes at the moment are Seinfield, Cheers and Friends. Although Cheers is quite old now, it's still hilarious.
Tue 29/01/02 at 11:09
Regular
"WWJD"
i would deffenetly say Friends
Tue 29/01/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
What about ALF or Different Strokes??
Tue 29/01/02 at 11:12
I would agree with you there Longy
Tue 29/01/02 at 11:44
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Fresh Prince. Nuff said!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.