GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Link's in Soul Calibur 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Wed 15/01/03 at 09:13
Regular
Look look :-

www.namco.co.jp/home/cs/gc/soulcalibur2/chrs/img/pop02.jpg

oooo

:O
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Solskjær wrote:
> You just know EA would ruin it for us, somehow...!

"EA Sports... It's in the unoriginal rehashes"
Fri 17/01/03 at 00:24
Regular
mms://mms.gpara.com/movie/ (SPACE) soulcalibur2/soulcalibur2-01.wmv

video of link in action...

and more screenshots...

http://www.projectk.com/projectk_ (SPACE) forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=3217
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Even better... EA will be publishing the X-Box and PS2 versions of this game, but not the GameCube one. It seems that Nintendo may be sending that one across Europe - whenever it is released!

You just know EA would ruin it for us, somehow...!
Thu 16/01/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Good! I was going to be really p'd-off if Link was to appear in both the PS2 and X-Box version aswell!

I don't really see how his appearence will make the game any better, it'll just help it to appeal more to any GameCube fans who are in doubt.

I was intending to get this game anyway, but this whole Link thing just makes it seem even-better. And to think, PS2 fans will have Heihachi, while X-Box gamers have something I've never heard of, and we have Link! :D
I like the idea that the CPU studies your movies and how you play, in order to use it against you and force you to fight differently - if that's all true.

So will Link be unlockable or what?

And I guess those Fox McCloud rumours aren't true after all, then.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Same here Fuzzy. I probably won't get the game either.
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:04
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Mexxxcellent.

*drums fingers*

Though the chances of me buying this game are, indeed, slim to nil..

Oh well

*drums fingers again*
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> You see whitestripes.
>
> THOSE are tights.

Yes, and yours look just like them!
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
But the Xbox special character is Spawn... Wish we had Spawn as well as Link. That'd rule. They shoud've just included all special characers in all versions except Link since he's a Ninty trademark. That way us Ninty's would be happy with the other 2 special characters too, and Xbox/PS2 fans wouldn't want to play as Link anyway, as he's too 'childish' ;-)
Wed 15/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
*shrugs*

Sorry, I've tried, I really have. I sat down and stared at the picture, stared at zelda games, I just can't do it, I can't bring myself to care.

;^)
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The thing that makes me not think it's false is the web address :-
www.namco.co.jp
Which looks kinda convincing!

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.