GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GC RPG madness 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
With the Cube's lack of RPG games us fans were let down, but with the release of over 5 new RPGs this year it is going to be a very exciting month. The games that are to be released are:

Skies of Arcadia (Released on the 3rd of May!),
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,
Yu-gi-oh! Forcebound Kingdom,
Lost Kingdom 2,
Summoner,
Blood Omen 2 (released on the 24th of Jan),
Pokemon GC,

and many more.

This is going to be a very interseting year filled with mystery and suspence in-game and out.
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
I am DEFINITLEY picking up Skies of Arcadia without a doubt but I will probably leave the rest unless Final Fantasy Chronicles is any good. I just hope the same thing that happened with SOA on the Dreamcast doesn't happen to the GameCube release. To make sure though I will be getting it for the release because this time I aren't missing out!
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:18
"The Will of D."
With the Cube's lack of RPG games us fans were let down, but with the release of over 5 new RPGs this year it is going to be a very exciting month. The games that are to be released are:

Skies of Arcadia (Released on the 3rd of May!),
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,
Yu-gi-oh! Forcebound Kingdom,
Lost Kingdom 2,
Summoner,
Blood Omen 2 (released on the 24th of Jan),
Pokemon GC,

and many more.

This is going to be a very interseting year filled with mystery and suspence in-game and out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.