GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gaming hours per week!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 19:25
Regular
ive already written this but i put it on the retro games chat room (doh!!!) so i play on my ps2 about twice a week for around 2 hours each time and my dad still nags me saying "you still on that?" i dont think this is very long compared to some people i know who play games all weekend and every night after school!! for how long do you play your games for in a normal working day week?
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
how do some of you get the time to play over 20 hours a week?
Fri 17/01/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
At the moment i'm on a computer playing games for around 10 hours a week however during the days of the Amiga i was on it for around 25 hours a week. Ahhhh those were the days gameplay over graphics :)
Fri 17/01/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
Last i counted, i played about 12hours tis week but when i get a new game i can play up to 20 or 25.

Willyum
Fri 17/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
Sometimes I have a quick blast with my bro on Pro Evo 2 but other than that the PS2 remains untouched. Xbox hasnt been touched for a couple of weeks and I've only played my GameCube lately becasue i just bought Rocky.

Total console gaming this week is less than an hour.

Although I've clocked up more than 10 hours this week on Champ manager...Just got back into the game in the last month after not playing it for a good few months. Once i get into it i can spend up to 200 hours a month playing on champ manager. Which works out to about 8 complete days...
Fri 17/01/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I Can't play on my PS2 anymore until I find out whats wrong with my hands and wrists. So the nearest I can get to playing games is watch the Ogre when he plays GTA.
Fri 17/01/03 at 11:40
Regular
"No surrender"
ineedsleep wrote:
>rounders?

no thats batting, not bating. You know what bating is. When A young man and his little man meet acquaintance. You young man strokes the little man, back and forth, back and forth. Catch my drift?
Fri 17/01/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
For the past month i've onlyed played my ps2 for 2 hours.
Fri 17/01/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
WeeWullieVVanker wrote:
> I spend about as much time playing as I do bating

Rounders??

About 16 - 20 hours which is seriously not enough time
Fri 17/01/03 at 10:37
Regular
"No surrender"
I spend about as much time playing as I do bating, which is rather a lot.
Thu 16/01/03 at 10:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I have two kids so probably only get two/three hours gaming a week, if that. Nevermind, they will be grown up in ten years !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.