GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am i the only one who's noticed this...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
I'm talking about the increasing amount of newbies + just arrived's that have arrived recently? Stop Spamming!
Fri 25/01/02 at 08:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'm talking about the increasing amount of newbies + just arrived's that have arrived recently? Stop Spamming!
Fri 25/01/02 at 08:33
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Am I considered a spamming newbie? I know someone who we can definately put on the spammers list.

SPAMMERS LIST
Bear Paw

COOL LIST
Everyone else

:D

No monkeys were harmed in the making of this post.

MOW
Fri 25/01/02 at 08:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Be nice to the newbies! They might stay and that can only make things better.
Fri 25/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i never used to be a newbie, once upon a time i was a regular like everyone else then i went astray to the darkside muhahahahahahahahaha
Fri 25/01/02 at 19:16
How are we spamming?!?!
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:51
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Done before Allardini. Do you remember not so long ago when I was a Newbie? Did you hate me then? And look at me now, so... ooooooookkkkkkkkkk, anyway look, some of these newbies hold promise, especially Monkey Of War, if he changed his name, perhaps Guerrila War.

PS=SP
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Shermer, Illinois?"
Prawn Star wrote:
> some of these newbies hold promise, especially Monkey Of War, if he changed his
> name, perhaps Guerrila War.

PS=SP

Thank you, kind prawn. I've now put that into consideration and I will have a hard think about changing it to "Monkey of Guerilla War". It has a nice little ring to it, I must add.

No monkeys were harmed (intentionally) in the making of this post.

MOW
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:38
Regular
"699 days!"
I admit some newbies spam like crazy *cough cheater cough*, but we're not all bad, and anyway what happens whaen we become regulars? Do we magically become non spammers who write good quality posts?
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:58
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Thanks Monkey of War! 8D! I like people who appreciate my ideas. Monocolour thought they may be, every brilliant mind, Shigeru Miyamatamo bring one of them, has them in blakc and white, and I just enjoy doing the colouring. Although this does not attribute much to myself, I manifest as many as possible and grow from them.
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Prawn Star wrote:
> Shigeru Miyamatamo

It's Miyamoto (don't wanna be picky, but he is THE gaming genius)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.