GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why doesn't the Rock just...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
Start "hulking up" in matches?

He practically already does, when he suddenly flips up and starts beating on everyone.

They could call it "Rocking up" and he could even do the hand to ear thing!

I mean, he's already this generations Hulk Hogan (except better on the mic) right down to using one of the most basic moves in wrestling history to put away main eventers like HHH and Angle - to name but two.

Imagine if Hogan wrestled Rock (very likely soon)

The leg drop vs the elbow drop!
Sat 26/01/02 at 09:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> ...Ladies and Gentlmen the following contest is the age in a cage match. The
> last superstar to not die from old age will be declared the winner...

Hehe.
Sat 26/01/02 at 09:30
Regular
"..."
...Ladies and Gentlmen the following contest is the age in a cage match. The last superstar to not die from old age will be declared the winner...
Sat 26/01/02 at 02:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, Age In The Cage - main event, No Way Out

Mark my words ;)
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Where's SR?"
When Hulk Hogan comes back I wouldn't be suprised if there's a Hulk v Flair match almost immediately.
Thu 24/01/02 at 23:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Cheers, nice to know I'm appreciated, heh
Thu 24/01/02 at 23:08
Regular
"..."
Hee hee, damn good point there Mojojojojojojojojo (proabably one too many jos there...but never mind). Can i just say, stick around mate...it's nice to have a new comer to this forum who actually has something to offer :)
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
"That's right!"
Start "hulking up" in matches?

He practically already does, when he suddenly flips up and starts beating on everyone.

They could call it "Rocking up" and he could even do the hand to ear thing!

I mean, he's already this generations Hulk Hogan (except better on the mic) right down to using one of the most basic moves in wrestling history to put away main eventers like HHH and Angle - to name but two.

Imagine if Hogan wrestled Rock (very likely soon)

The leg drop vs the elbow drop!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.