GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn Nintendo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
*looks at SC2 screenshot*

*looks at Zelda:TWW screenshot*

No, don't care what Edge say, or anyone else - adult proper Link looks a billion times better.

Sure the cartoon thing is nice, well done and all, but LOOK AT HIM! HE IS A BADASS!
Sat 18/01/03 at 10:46
"The Will of D."
Yes it is original and that is what i like to see in a game, but I would like them for the next Zelda game to use their previous idea of having a more 3D looking Link that will blow the competitors out of the window. You never know, they might leave this megaton of an idea until the GC2 (tentative title I might add) in 2005.
Sat 18/01/03 at 10:42
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Slik, don't insult everybody's intelligence. All the six year old Sony fanboys got over the 'New ZelDA SUx0rz!!1!' about a year ago anyway. Yes it's original, and it works great, very well done etc. but HE LOOKS SO COOL in Soul Calibur.
Sat 18/01/03 at 09:46
Regular
"DS..."
Dringo wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> I don't have a Link fantasy, I just like his tights.
>
> Malon on the other hand..
>
> OH god Malon...
>
> That farm girl that grows into that... that... gorgeous sexually
> frustrated teenager.
>
> Did you say yes to marrying her too then when Talon asked you?

Um.. YES! and i was so disheartened when the harsh reality was he was "only kidding" *sniff*

> Oh and the little Link looks far cooler.

most definately the "new" Link which technically is'nt "new" anymore and has become standard as the look was revealed over a year ago and the only reason is still referred to as "new" is because of the mass wave of casual gamers who all they see in a game is graphics just can't GET OVER IT! beacause their so narrow minded and.. ahem! yes the current Link (or "new" Link for all you simpleton moomins out there) suits the series a lot better and offers what each and every one of them does, ORIGINALITY and it's just a shame that a few thousand or two more can't appreciate this more than just caring about graphics.

slik ~_~
Sat 18/01/03 at 00:13
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> I don't have a Link fantasy, I just like his tights.
>
> Malon on the other hand..

OH god Malon...

That farm girl that grows into that... that... gorgeous sexually frustrated teenager.

Did you say yes to marrying her too then when Talon asked you?

Oh and the little Link looks far cooler.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
You said "Gamon", i said I would probabl go for the name "Ganon".

You mis-spelt Ganon.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't get it.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:39
"The Will of D."
gerrid wrote:
> Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I don't really know. Maybe just Ganon.
>
> Gamon?

Huh?
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I don't really know. Maybe just Ganon.

Gamon?
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:26
Regular
I am the man and the myth.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:23
"The Will of D."
I don't really know. Maybe just Ganon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.