GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Special Observe stuff...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
Have been updating whenever I get sent stuff. Some new folk on but it would be cool to see what some more of you actually look like.

Also anyone who wants to change pics or info just send stuff to the address.

For those who don't know about it
www.specialobserve.tk

Suggestions and improvements would be welcome as well as anyone with the site development skills who could improve what we have.

Don't moan about the links and use of frames (not changing that at the moment, not got the time to work out a better solution. The old look option in the menu bar should sort out some problems for most.

Also use explorer if you can. Tends not to like netscape.

Enjoy it and let me know if you want stuff change or have suggestions to improve it.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:40
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> agent under fire wrote:
> Surely if there was an online fomr then you would get a lot of spam
> profiles that would really mess up the site? Or do you not mean
> that
> they auto go on the site?
>
> You would still need to check them before they go on the site, of
> course. Then he would just need to do what he usually does with the
> profiles.

Just checking...

:D
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:36
"The Will of D."
agent under fire wrote:
> Surely if there was an online fomr then you would get a lot of spam
> profiles that would really mess up the site? Or do you not mean that
> they auto go on the site?

You would still need to check them before they go on the site, of course. Then he would just need to do what he usually does with the profiles.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:33
Surely if there was an online fomr then you would get a lot of spam profiles that would really mess up the site? Or do you not mean that they auto go on the site?
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Aliboy should download that face morpher from the net and morph everyones face every once and a while. Also include some wierd profile and a story behind all of them.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:30
"The Will of D."
Why don't you put some moving parts onto it, like have some of the text dissolve and then reapear again over and over to make things look cooler.
For my Business Studies coursework I had to design my own website for a Recruitment Agency, i have totally finished it now with moving text, A proper registration page, that actually works, and a lot of working hyperlinks that join the entire thing together.

Another thing is to have a registration page on, so instead of people just sending you Emails with their info on why don't you use the online form.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I am on it now!!! With an Xtreme kewl looking picture of me with a lightsaber.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah updated it a while ago whitestripes. sorted the camera now :-)
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:27
Great site!

I like lookin at the other people on here its quite funny some of the stuff they put down. Yes, keep up the good work :D
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
Also, there is no camera icon by my name, even though there is a picture.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
Have you updated my profile now?

I've sent it twice..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.