GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Special Observe stuff...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
Have been updating whenever I get sent stuff. Some new folk on but it would be cool to see what some more of you actually look like.

Also anyone who wants to change pics or info just send stuff to the address.

For those who don't know about it
www.specialobserve.tk

Suggestions and improvements would be welcome as well as anyone with the site development skills who could improve what we have.

Don't moan about the links and use of frames (not changing that at the moment, not got the time to work out a better solution. The old look option in the menu bar should sort out some problems for most.

Also use explorer if you can. Tends not to like netscape.

Enjoy it and let me know if you want stuff change or have suggestions to improve it.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:26
"The Will of D."
Oooooo.... a double post. I'm telling on you.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thats because it isn't a pic of you.

:-)
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:06
Regular
"That's right!"
My name doesn't have a camera next to it, despite my photo being included... that makes me a sad panda
Mon 20/01/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Drunk Cow wrote:

> I'm serious about this idea Aliboy. If you consider downloading face
> morpher I could make the stories for you. REALLY!

If you find a link to a morpher and send me an e-mail explaining how easy it is to use etc then I will strongly consider it. You can also write the stories for it if you really want too.

I am of for some last minute cramming before my exam... :-(
Mon 20/01/03 at 03:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Aliboy should download that face morpher from the net and morph
> everyones face every once and a while. Also include some wierd profile
> and a story behind all of them.

Aliboy wrote:
>This is where better knowledge and people who want and have the time to >help would be good.
>
>I can do basic site design and a fair bit of programming but know nothing >about php, forms and all the other stuff people suggest to sort out the >on going design problems.
>
>So if someone can and wants to help please let me know.

I'm serious about this idea Aliboy. If you consider downloading face morpher I could make the stories for you. REALLY!
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:21
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It depends what you name the text fields in the form.

It is likely to look something like this:

username:Twain&realname:myname&interests:the internet

Something like that
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I mean when they submit the form what do I get in my inbox?
Would it be a list of their answers to each question which I would then have to put into an html file.
or
would it be possible to get their answers to be added automatically into an html file from the form so that I just have to copy it onto the site.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
AliBoy wrote:
> How hard would it be? Also what would the output be? An HTML listing
> for the page or would I still need to add stuff to it to get it like
> the others?

Creating the form would be easy, and also embedding it. What do you mean by the rest of the post?
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:30
"period drama"
Mine's just a doodle on paint. It was quite fun, actually,
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:27
Regular
You send me a scanner, I show you what I look like. And I keep the scanner. Please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.