GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Place your bets for the GameCube release date...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/01/02 at 16:07
Regular
As we all know by now, come Monday morning at around 9:10am we'll all know when the GameCube will finally hit Europe.

In our office we're currently running a book on the release date and i thought maybe you guys (and gals) on the nintendo forum would like to do the same.

So to this end, now is the time to put your money where your month is!

On what date do you think the Gamcube will be released?

As i've stated in an earlier post on this forum, i think (and i included my reasons) the date will be APRIL 10th 2002!

So what do you think the date will be and why?...
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:07
"You love us!"
As we all know by now, come Monday morning at around 9:10am we'll all know when the GameCube will finally hit Europe.

In our office we're currently running a book on the release date and i thought maybe you guys (and gals) on the nintendo forum would like to do the same.

So to this end, now is the time to put your money where your month is!

On what date do you think the Gamcube will be released?

As i've stated in an earlier post on this forum, i think (and i included my reasons) the date will be APRIL 10th 2002!

So what do you think the date will be and why?...
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:08
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
April 5th
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:12
"You love us!"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> April 5th

Yeah, that date is the leader ibn my office at this stage Sonic - 5 people have gone with that date.

It'll be either the 5th or 10th - but i'll stick with the tenth! ;-)

Any reason behind that or just gut feeling?
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:13
Regular
"DS..."
aprill 1st... or if it's delayed september 11th just to show respect (y'know what Ninty are like) :P
slik ~_~
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
April 4th.

(That means if it's released any time BEFORE April 5th, I WIN! Wehey!)
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:17
Regular
"DS..."
Strafex wrote:
> April 4th.

(That means if it's released any time BEFORE April 5th, I WIN!
> Wehey!)

you obviously didnt read my post :P
slik ~_~
Thu 24/01/02 at 16:39
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
March 1st. I've said it before and I'n gonna stick with it. Don't let me down Nintendo, my reputation's at stake here!
Thu 24/01/02 at 17:10
"You love us!"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> March 1st. I've said it before and I'n gonna stick with it. Don't let me down
> Nintendo, my reputation's at stake here!

If it comes out on March 1st, i'll buy you a damn GameCube myself uncle Albert!

Simply not going to happen my friend, reputation or not!

;-)
Thu 24/01/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I say 15th March, one day after the X-box.
I think that they'll want to keep it close to the X-box's date, and one day after will show how many people WON'T buy an X-box, and will instead buy a GameCube just one day later!

I also think the 15th cuz it's in the middle of March, and many people have said it'll be start of March or early April. So why not go for somewhere in between??

I would say 31st March, but that's a Sunday and my birthday (that'll never happen!). Imagine a rush on a Sunday!!
Thu 24/01/02 at 17:22
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
The_King wrote:
Simply not going to happen my friend, reputation or not!

Have faith, brother. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.