GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which console do you guys think is best???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 17:31
Regular
I know there is a growing argument on which is the best out of the gamecube, PS2 and Xbox. I don't want to start any fighting. I'm just interested in what the people here think.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cube, as it has some the best games around at the moment (mario, eternal darkness, resi remake, animal crossing, metroid prime) and some brilliant ones to come (zelda, mario kart GC, Chrystal Chronicles, Splinter Cell, Resi series....)
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PS2 is good, but is getting old and there are few good exclusives for it.
Xbox has the power, but not the games. I can count the good exlsives out now on Xbox in one hand. (this all should have been one long post, sorry, but I pressed Post too soon).
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:55
Regular
"bWo > You"
Personally, I think the PS2 is best at the moment, but Gamecube and X-Box have hardly had the same amount of time to develop. I've had the privilege to play all consoles, but on pure gameplay, I prefer the 'Cube. Halo is a masterpiece, but I don't think that shoving the Box into the faces of the public will really make it look very good. I lke it, but not enough to shell out for one at the moment. No matter how many games there are, or how many pounds are cut, I won't buy one until I'm seduced by the game range

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.