GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which console do you guys think is best???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 17:31
Regular
I know there is a growing argument on which is the best out of the gamecube, PS2 and Xbox. I don't want to start any fighting. I'm just interested in what the people here think.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:55
Regular
"bWo > You"
Personally, I think the PS2 is best at the moment, but Gamecube and X-Box have hardly had the same amount of time to develop. I've had the privilege to play all consoles, but on pure gameplay, I prefer the 'Cube. Halo is a masterpiece, but I don't think that shoving the Box into the faces of the public will really make it look very good. I lke it, but not enough to shell out for one at the moment. No matter how many games there are, or how many pounds are cut, I won't buy one until I'm seduced by the game range
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PS2 is good, but is getting old and there are few good exclusives for it.
Xbox has the power, but not the games. I can count the good exlsives out now on Xbox in one hand. (this all should have been one long post, sorry, but I pressed Post too soon).
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cube, as it has some the best games around at the moment (mario, eternal darkness, resi remake, animal crossing, metroid prime) and some brilliant ones to come (zelda, mario kart GC, Chrystal Chronicles, Splinter Cell, Resi series....)
Regular
"Balls"
dont start and stupid argument just let every one say which one they like best and let no one second there choice or way they put there words. be grown up. its a topic to be discused by grown ups only and fan boys/ babys that cant adcept others opions leave now.
Regular
"Max Power"
i think there all very good

i think the xbox is best for the internet

i think the gamecube has got the best graphics

i think the ps2 has got the best games
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:42
"The Will of D."
Lombardo wrote:
> I think it is the PS2, because it has a very wide selection of games,
> so anyone can enjoy it.

That's only because it's been out for the longest.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I think it is the PS2, because it has a very wide selection of games, so anyone can enjoy it.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:38
"The Will of D."
I like the Gamecube seeing it's the only console I have owned from the very beginning of it's release.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Balls"
i like cube due to, myself being a big nintendo fan, but i like PS2 just as much. i am growing an intresst in the x-box but it is not a strong enough intrest to make me wanna go out and buy one.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Personally, I prefer the X-Box, although the other consoles do have their good points.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.