GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why does the new zelda look crap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 21:19
Regular
come on gamecube can do better then this
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I think we should protest against cell shading, it is putting the people who make realistic graphics out of business, well, not it isnt but still. Riot!
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:41
Regular
jarvia wrote:
> why does the new zelda look crap?

Perhaps you’ve got the curtains open and you can see your face in the monitor. Yes, that’s probably it. Now go.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:14
Regular
"wow"
Idlewild wrote:
> Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Go to the website planetnintendo/FF1.com
> Then all your questions will be answered and u will realise that
> FF1,2
> and3 are coming out for the PS1
>
> I did. Nowt came up.

Then look harder if its that important to you, but you should just trust me on this one, why would i lie about two great games being linked? I just thought that useless information may have been interesting?
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, why did the original GTA look crap? But it was still immensly playable, wasnt it?
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> Go to the website planetnintendo/FF1.com
> Then all your questions will be answered and u will realise that FF1,2
> and3 are coming out for the PS1

I did. Nowt came up.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:03
Regular
"wow"
See origionally nintendo, next time do some research before making false accusations, the date of release of the origional is there too, now if you find out about the origional zelda you'll probably see somewhere that it was a spin off that the FF seris didn't approve of , so it went independant. It copyrighted the name, therefore square can't have it 'back'.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:00
Regular
"wow"
Idlewild wrote:
> Zelda is Nintendo. FF is quare. Square would like Zelda back if it was
> a spin off now, wouldn't they?

Go to the website planetnintendo/FF1.com
Then all your questions will be answered and u will realise that FF1,2 and3 are coming out for the PS1
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
Zelda is Nintendo. FF is quare. Square would like Zelda back if it was a spin off now, wouldn't they?
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:49
"The Will of D."
Anyway Final Fantasy is an RPG, Zelda is an Adventure game.

They seem different to me.
Sun 19/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
"wow"
i'll go find out now then, won't be 5 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.