GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top 5 WWF superstars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
My top 5 superstars are the following:

* The Rock (MEGA ROCK FAN)
* Rob Van Dam
* Stone Cold
* Triple H
* Jeff Hardy

And my fave woman wrestler is a toss up between Lita and Trish. It would probably be Lita.
Mon 28/01/02 at 18:34
1) Bret Hart
2) Shawn Michaels
3) HHH
4) Kurt Angle
5) Stone Cold
Mon 28/01/02 at 16:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
Tagline wrote:
> Ant wrote:

5. Chris Jericho (brilliant WWF Champ, great at
> cutting
> emotional promos and good wrestler).

ERR... good promo's. GMS cut better
> promo's.

Who is this anyway?? IB??

I think he cuts good promos. Y2J, I mean. His Smackdown before RR one was certainly emotional.

But yes, GMS did cut some great promos too. {:)
Sun 27/01/02 at 23:37
Regular
"That's right!"
"1. Hulk Hogan - the man who started it all off the man who put wrestling on the map.

2. The Ultimate Warrior - he was amazing, totally unstoppable.

3. Goldberg - nearly undefeatable his wrestling talents are outstanding.

4. The Undertaker - been in the wwf for over 10 years a great wwf wrestler.

5. Bret Hart - the quick technical moves and the deadly sharpshooter were the key too his sucess"

Hulk Hogan - It could've been anyone who did what Hogan did, he was just lucky they picked him

Warrior - Less than 3 moves, rubbish on the mic

Goldberg - About 3 moves, but he IS entertaining, so OK

Undertaker - Was good when he was young and before injury, now he should just retire

Bret Hart - No complaints there
Sun 27/01/02 at 19:43
my top five wrestling superstars are:

1. Hulk Hogan - the man who started it all off the man who put wrestling on the map.

2. The Ultimate Warrior - he was amazing, totally unstoppable.

3. Goldberg - nearly undefeatable his wrestling talents are outstanding.

4. The Undertaker - been in the wwf for over 10 years a great wwf wrestler.

5. Bret Hart - the quick technical moves and the deadly sharpshooter were the key too his sucess.
Sun 27/01/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Where's SR?"
As for light-heavyweights, I think the Hurricane quite good. I've watched him since he was growing up in Smallville, hang on that was Superman.

Anyway just from watching him, I think he is pretty good. I've only watched him since he joined the WWF, but I still think he's an underrated wrestler. If they didn't put him in with the likes of the Big Show and Kane he could do pretty well.
Sat 26/01/02 at 02:05
Regular
"That's right!"
If Hardcore could pull off every move as well as his dropkick, he'd be compared to Benoit

As for me saying you're a mark if you like Rock or Austin, note I said "some people would say" and other similar things, because it's so rediculous now, you can't like anyone without being called a mark

That's why I said we're all marks for liking RVD by some people's standards

And as for Y2J cutting good promos, I'm sorry, I must have blinked and missed them.
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
......nope, not unless he grows a few inches gets more muscle and a new hair cut little Crash ain't going no where.

Apparently if Hardcore Holly was more of a well..... 'suck up' he would have been more of a big time player in the WWF.

That wasn't his way though.
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I want Crash to get a title push. It isn't gonna happen though, is it?
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I say everyone should claim to be a big Eddie Guerro (spelling?) fan that way if he ever comes back to the WWF he will more than likely go to the top (lets face it he's a top wrestler, gimmick portrayer etc..)

Get your dedication to Eddie in now!

;-)
Fri 25/01/02 at 23:22
Regular
"..."
Ice-Blaster wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> Ant wrote:
It's been a rollercoaster ride
>
> supporting Too Cool, but it's
> definitely been worth it.

Get a real
> favourite.
> Now.

I have I liked
> the Rock before he was main event
> status.

Also I liked the Hardyz (my fav tag
> team) the same, before they
> was so big, remember KOTR 99? That's when I really
> got into them more
> than ever.

I was a Rocky fan when he was coming up in the ranks, 1997.

Good on ya, I'd just like to addthat I first spotted Chris Benoit when he was in WCWs Liht-heavyweight division and thought to myself 'Great wrestler but he'll be a wasted talent and never make the top' Nice to be prived wrong, and I liked Rob Van Dam back in 95 when even the ECW fans hadn't started warming to him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.