GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"please help me."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Diamond'.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:32
Regular
please help me I need to find that person who gives me the
rialu egg(the pre evolved form of lucario) I have got 6 gym badges where do I find that person?????
Fri 03/08/07 at 20:34
Regular

To get Rioulu, go to that city west from Twinleaf and catch a boat to Iron island, there is a cave, go inside. A trainer inside will battle with you to the end of the cave. He will give you an egg with the pokemon inside.

Make sure you only have five pokemon on you.
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
You get Riolu, he eventually evolves from the egg if you keep it in your party, and then you have to make it really happy. I've give my Riolu millions of berries and power ups etc.. and it still didn't evolve, so I quit. Besides, when you've got a level 100 Mewtwo, who needs friggin' Lucario?

GP is right, stop opening threads when you want something, or i'll just close all of them. There is a Poketalk thread for all of your questions/problems.
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:11
Regular
er 1 prob..... where is iron mountain
Fri 03/08/07 at 19:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's where you're wrong because if you look here:

Click Here

Number 447. Says something about Iron Mountain. Perhaps the walkthroughs would give you more information.

It just shows you didn't look.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:56
Regular
but it doesent sos
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm sure at least one of the walkthroughs there says something about it.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:48
Regular
it dosent say anything about lucario thow.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Stop creating new threads every time you want something. I've given you a link in a couple of the other threads and that will guide you through everything you could possibly want.
Fri 03/08/07 at 18:32
Regular
please help me I need to find that person who gives me the
rialu egg(the pre evolved form of lucario) I have got 6 gym badges where do I find that person?????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.