GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Observe needs your help! Yes You!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
I'm helping Aliboy with a Special Observe idea I had. We are looking for a Picture Morpher that we will use to warp all the pictures in different ways in a different part of the site. Then I will make a story about all of the poeple and there pictures.

The problem is that we need to find a Face Morpher that's easy to download and easy to use. But it has to be good quality. If any of you have some links for it, it would help like a cat! Cats are awesome!!!!!!

Drunk

Ps. If you don't have your picture on Special Observe in the first place please go to www.specialobserve.tk and send it to Aliboy.

another Ps. YOUR A CAT!
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What a genius name it is
>
> I bet some smart person who got accepted to study Psychology at St
> Andrews thought it up
>
> Ahem
>
> :D

someone's proud
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a genius name it is

I bet some smart person who got accepted to study Psychology at St Andrews thought it up

Ahem

:D
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I should post myself on it.

I shall do it tonight even :)
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I like chips.
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
I like Special Observe.
Tue 21/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm helping Aliboy with a Special Observe idea I had. We are looking for a Picture Morpher that we will use to warp all the pictures in different ways in a different part of the site. Then I will make a story about all of the poeple and there pictures.

The problem is that we need to find a Face Morpher that's easy to download and easy to use. But it has to be good quality. If any of you have some links for it, it would help like a cat! Cats are awesome!!!!!!

Drunk

Ps. If you don't have your picture on Special Observe in the first place please go to www.specialobserve.tk and send it to Aliboy.

another Ps. YOUR A CAT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.