GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Observe needs your help! Yes You!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 22:46
Regular
I'm helping Aliboy with a Special Observe idea I had. We are looking for a Picture Morpher that we will use to warp all the pictures in different ways in a different part of the site. Then I will make a story about all of the poeple and there pictures.

The problem is that we need to find a Face Morpher that's easy to download and easy to use. But it has to be good quality. If any of you have some links for it, it would help like a cat! Cats are awesome!!!!!!

Drunk

Ps. If you don't have your picture on Special Observe in the first place please go to www.specialobserve.tk and send it to Aliboy.

another Ps. YOUR A CAT!
Sat 25/01/03 at 15:04
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
*morpher
Sat 25/01/03 at 15:04
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I have an image morper :D
Fri 24/01/03 at 01:27
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
AliBoy wrote:
> Indeed, just busy with other things, and I am sure someone out there
> will have a pic morpher of some sort out there on their PC but would
> be unable to send it to us to use. etc.

I sent a couple of example pictures that I have messed around with.
The program I used is limited in its special effects so I can't produce anything special with it.
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
good point:-|
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Well you are the one that wants it, are you not??

:-P
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Nice popping ways ALi:-0
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone know of any (or own any) picture morphing software? Free of course.
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Indeed, just busy with other things, and I am sure someone out there will have a pic morpher of some sort out there on their PC but would be unable to send it to us to use. etc.
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:26
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I smell lazyness in the air.:-O
Tue 21/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If anyone does have a morpher would they like to morph all the pics and then send them in?? :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.