GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Die Hard Vendetta please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:41
Regular
I'm in the Tuna Factory and at the mission where you have to get inside the truck with out being spotted. I've tried so many times and still can't do it. Also is that the last part of the level?

Cheers in advance.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I'm in the Tuna Factory and at the mission where you have to get inside the truck with out being spotted. I've tried so many times and still can't do it. Also is that the last part of the level?

Cheers in advance.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Shoot the Tuna and the guards will investigate and eat some, you can then sneak in bare foot and secretly be spotted by a woman in a black suit who radios her superiors who then chase you on motorbikes while you battle with the driver of the van and shoot the bad guys speeding away all at the same time.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Shut up Andy :)

Why are you not on MSN? I could do with sending the VHS back you see.
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shoot the guard in the head with the silenced pistol. Then jump in the back.

Do it in safe mode to be extra careful.
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
Cheers Cyclone. I decided to use the flamethrower though.
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just as good.

:D
Wed 22/01/03 at 20:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Damn didn't my method work? I thought it was a guaranteed thing.
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:57
Regular
Who's Random Hero?
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:38
Regular
I don't really ask for help normally, but I'm stuck in the Psycho part of the Sierra COrrectional Facility, I've killed the guys next to the doctor, and then he told me about a skeleton key etc, but now I'm stuck, as I don't know wehre to go.
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:41
Regular
never mind, I found the exit (behind the poster in the bedroom thiingy)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.