GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
Get the new GamesTM, people. Get it now.

Why? Because it's got a Metroid Prime review. And it's 10/10. Yes, that's full marks. Oh, and they also mentioned it was better than Halo, too. Yes indeed. And just like Super Metroid, for all you fans.

So that's..

GamesTM - 10/10.
IGN - 9.8/10.
Gamespot - 9.7/10.
NGC - 9.6/10.
G-Force - 9.3/10.

With these scores, and more to come, Metroid Prime is looking nothing short of stunning and nigh on revolutionary. Everyone, go pre-order your copies now. You know you want to.
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Metroid Prime.
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
Is the best game ever.
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:22
Regular
DO you fight a live chozo like in super metroid? PLEASE LET US FIGHT ONE!
Sun 26/01/03 at 12:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well. First you're in this deserted space station, then on the surface of Tallon IV, then in some caves in Tallon IV, then in the Chozo Ruins, then really deep down is Magmoor Cavens, full of lava and steam vents.

This area is quite small, but is filled with 3 very large rooms, where getting to the ther side is a real puzzle, as you are surrounded by lava.
Hidden platforms, ball tunnels and precision jumping will see you through here.

Then you are in Phelandria drifts, a snow laden area containing a Chozo temple, then you are in a different part of the overworld you were in earlier. And thats as far as I've got, folks. It aint too hard, but you want to enjoy it, and the boss battles will keep you occupied for a while too.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:09
Regular
Go on then Tphi, give us some gamer knowledge. What's it like on a deeper level?
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Its a great game. And I have it. Mwahahaha.
Fri 24/01/03 at 22:53
Regular
I made the agreement that I'd get it for my Birhtday, justr 2 months later, it worked, I lughed, I pre-ordered Zelda
*sits at door for 2 months waiting for Metroid to arrive.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Well, this post has made my mind up for me!

Glad I can give something back to the community. :D.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:34
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> It's already been done.

What the? Everything's a sequel now. Metroid Prime can still be revolutionary though.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Already Pre Ordered my friends.

Mwuaha, I really cant wait for this game any more. Looks really quite stunning..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.