GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
Get the new GamesTM, people. Get it now.

Why? Because it's got a Metroid Prime review. And it's 10/10. Yes, that's full marks. Oh, and they also mentioned it was better than Halo, too. Yes indeed. And just like Super Metroid, for all you fans.

So that's..

GamesTM - 10/10.
IGN - 9.8/10.
Gamespot - 9.7/10.
NGC - 9.6/10.
G-Force - 9.3/10.

With these scores, and more to come, Metroid Prime is looking nothing short of stunning and nigh on revolutionary. Everyone, go pre-order your copies now. You know you want to.
Tue 28/01/03 at 22:09
Regular
That's quite interesting, actually. It seems the Chozo race play quite an important part in the Metroid series.
Tue 28/01/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Tphi wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> A chozo is a statue which looks kinda weird, and holds powerups,
> etc.
>
> erm, no it's not.
> It is an ancient species which once lived on Tallon IV.

Also, if you read the backstories, the Chozo are also the race who designed the technology of Samus' Suit.

Maybe oneday in the games, we'll actually see a living Chozo rather than a statue of extinct ones...
Mon 27/01/03 at 22:06
Regular
What other enemies are there? Are they varied? How do they attack? Do they work together? What's the AI like?

Sorry, but I really want this game :D.
Sun 26/01/03 at 21:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
maddmun wrote:
> A chozo is a statue which looks kinda weird, and holds powerups, etc.

erm, no it's not.
It is an ancient species which once lived on Tallon IV.
Sun 26/01/03 at 21:02
I want to get M.P. too. But there are just too many games coming out ( which isn't a bad thing) and I havn't got enough money to buy all the ones I want. All I know for sure is that I'll be getting Zekda without a doubt.
Sun 26/01/03 at 20:07
Regular
I'm trying to win GAD too. Unfortunately, there are too many games coming out!

:D
Sun 26/01/03 at 18:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got a claim for it......

Meh.

:D
Sun 26/01/03 at 16:25
Regular
Sounds good. And you get to fight them?
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:02
Regular
A chozo is a statue which looks kinda weird, and holds powerups, etc.
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:51
Regular
What's a chozo?

Oh, and if anyone's a bit of a game guru at Metroid Fusion for GBA, I really need some help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.