GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Elections!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
Does anyone really care about who will become a notable? I mean what can you actually do when your a notable?

Here is an example of what a conversation betweena notable and a regular is like.

Mekadragon: Everyone look at me I'm a notable!
Allardini: Are you a notable?
Mekadragon: Yes, I'm a notable.
Allardini: Really?
Mekadragon:Yes, I'm a notable.

A conversation like this could go on for hours without either of them becoming any wiser such as knowing that Mekadragon is a notable.

Modern science has actually proved that becoming a notable can actually lower your IQ. You begin by just repeating words again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

The next phase is talking crazy and mumbling like so awumbawheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe
awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe.

The final stage is giving yourself a horrible name like Mekadragon.

Possible notables, save yourself while you still can!

P.S. Remember, vote Evilhahaman for notable.

P.P.S Mekadragon, I am sorry about the misspelling of your name.

P.P.P.S Mekadragon, please don't kill me.
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
y arnt you a notable
> yet??
u should be i mean you posted Gos knows how many times and are really
> friendly.. y not yet?

Well, at first I though the notable thing was a fad that would go away... so I didn't really get many votes to start with.

Following that, I just started to slow down posting... and annoyingly every time I did, that happened to coincide with an election!

So, if you want to vote for the oldest, wisest and coolest member of the forums I won't complain... it'd be nice to be a notable, but hey- I just come here for the fun of it!

Sonic
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:54
WOW i wish i was turning purple!
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
grapo2001 wrote:
> Hmmm this hierachy system is very weird. Never mind if i dont get above a 'just
> arrived'. who cares anyway?

its a matter of pride really.....
youll get to above just arrived before wednesday.. i'll tell ya that but its nice to have a purple name

I'm particlary happy (i'm turning purple tommorow!!!)
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Woo hoo- my name was mentioned... but I would like to point out that I am no
> ordinary regular- I'm a "notable regular" ;)

After all, anyone can
> come on the site and make 300 posts, but TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES!
>

Sonic

Ps. It's Sonic Rav, not Sonic Crav!

Sonic

I know I know…
sorry sonic

y arnt you a notable yet??
u should be i mean you posted Gos knows how many times and are really friendly.. y not yet?
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:49
Hmmm this hierachy system is very weird. Never mind if i dont get above a 'just arrived'. who cares anyway?
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
click the Just arrived thing in red under your name and all will be majically revealed thank to the wonders of the internet
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Woo hoo- my name was mentioned... but I would like to point out that I am no ordinary regular- I'm a "notable regular" ;)

After all, anyone can come on the site and make 300 posts, but TO BE THIS GOOD TAKES AGES!

Sonic

Ps. It's Sonic Rav, not Sonic Crav!

Sonic
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:42
So how do u get to be a newbie then a regular?
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:41
"slightlyshortertagl"
hey just arrived.. sorry i have a VERY short memory....
its like a hiearchy system here.. there are just arriveds like you then there are newbies like me then there are regulars like ====SONICCRAV==> then there are Notables......

usually the only reason this system is here is so that Regulars can take the p*ss out of Newbies like me and you but you'll get used to it.. another reason its here is so that people know who's nice and who isnt....

Noatbles tend to be the nicest people because they get voted in elections every three months to become notable.. good luck!!

P.s. Two pieces of advice

1. Make Friends
2. Dont Spam
Mon 21/01/02 at 21:32
Anyone fill me in on what a notable is???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.