GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Elections!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/01/02 at 13:28
Regular
Does anyone really care about who will become a notable? I mean what can you actually do when your a notable?

Here is an example of what a conversation betweena notable and a regular is like.

Mekadragon: Everyone look at me I'm a notable!
Allardini: Are you a notable?
Mekadragon: Yes, I'm a notable.
Allardini: Really?
Mekadragon:Yes, I'm a notable.

A conversation like this could go on for hours without either of them becoming any wiser such as knowing that Mekadragon is a notable.

Modern science has actually proved that becoming a notable can actually lower your IQ. You begin by just repeating words again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

The next phase is talking crazy and mumbling like so awumbawheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe
awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe.

The final stage is giving yourself a horrible name like Mekadragon.

Possible notables, save yourself while you still can!

P.S. Remember, vote Evilhahaman for notable.

P.P.S Mekadragon, I am sorry about the misspelling of your name.

P.P.P.S Mekadragon, please don't kill me.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:28
Does anyone really care about who will become a notable? I mean what can you actually do when your a notable?

Here is an example of what a conversation betweena notable and a regular is like.

Mekadragon: Everyone look at me I'm a notable!
Allardini: Are you a notable?
Mekadragon: Yes, I'm a notable.

A conversation like this could go on for hours without either of them becoming any wiser such as knowing that Mekadragon is a notable.

Modern science has actually proved that becoming a notable can actually lower your IQ. You begin by just repeating words again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

The next phase is talking crazy and mumbling like so awumbawheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe
awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe awumbewheawumbewhe.

The final stage is giving yourself a horrible name like Mekadragon.

Possible notables, save yourself while you still can!

P.S. Remember, vote Evilhahaman for notable.

P.P.S Mekadragon, I am sorry about the misspelling of your name.

P.P.P.S Mekadragon, please don't kill me.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:29
Regular
"I confused?"
I'd watch your step,my lad.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:32
Regular
"not dead"
I won't kill you, because I don't care.

Some people here like reading what I like. Good for them, I'm glad I raised a smile.

Some people even have some degree of respect for me, and that's cool.

Some people don't like me. Fine, don't be afraid to say it. Chances are I don't care what you think anyway.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:35
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
you are an idiot evilhahaman. first you call me gay, and now this. i hate you.

*takes out RCMP-350 and guns down evilhahaman*

Muahahahaha!
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:36
Regular
"I confused?"
Careful it's hard to get blood out of the carpet.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Another bonus of the Fast-Click wooden floor system!

Fast-Click. Available at all doog DIY stores.
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:38
jimmy duck wrote:
> I'd watch your step,my lad.

Don't tell me to watch my step. I'm seventy-five and blind. I haven't seen a step in the last twenty years.

Back in my day......
Mon 21/01/02 at 13:40
Regular
"I confused?"
slaveunit wrote:
> Another bonus of the Fast-Click wooden floor system!

Fast-Click. Available at
> all doog DIY stores.

Thank you salveunit form our london store remember kids you can do it when you B and Q it.
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm a Notable too.
But all that means is some people voted for me and that means they think I'm better than everyone else.

Which is enough for me.
Regular
"Wasting away"
Meka Dragon wrote:

Some people here like reading what I
like. Good for them, I'm glad I raised a smile.

On SR. You have the normal everyday GAD attempts that come from regulars and newbies alike. You have the really long, boring posts, then you have the note-able posts that bring a smile to your face or are imformative. Your posts bring a smile. I also like the way in which some people on here, (mainly notables actually and regular regulars) don't feel that they must hate newbies because they are new.

It's like driving, everyone is new at it at some point. Accept it.

Some people even have some degree of respect for me, and that's cool.

Yep. Wouldn't mind talking to you one day on MSN, if you have it. Feel free to visit my forums ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.