GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
I *plan* to buy this tomorow.

Persuade me, Any good? Engrossing? Fun? Great.

Any replys will be appreciated.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
I *plan* to buy this tomorow.

Persuade me, Any good? Engrossing? Fun? Great.

Any replys will be appreciated.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I want to know what its like aswell - Thinking of picking it up myself!
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:00
i have this for pc and its amazing. you can just walk around the huge island and fight monseters, make money, steal, kill ect.. and theres no end.you can just do some quests that you are asked to do by sertain people in the game but i found it fun setting myself a point on the island to make it to and explore also a fun thing is seeing a £8000 sword liying on a shelf in a house and swiping and and running out he door befor the people in the house come and kick crap out of you. its a great buy.
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:03
Regular
Well, I've been playing Morrowind since the day of its release [before Christmas].

My thoughts:

At first I didn't like it.
Then I got drawn into the gameworld but thought it was too daunting.
Then I began to understand how things worked.
Then I accepted to take my time and do one thing at a time.
Then I thought it was good.
Then I thought it was great.
Then I thought it was the best game I'd ever played.

Morrowind isn't perfect: Technically, the frame-rate can stutter, and it's crashed on me a few times. Gameplay-wise, it can be confusing and daunting [especially at first], but if you want a massive adventure with hundreds of diverse quests and mini-quests to accomplish then it's the best - [well the best epic adventure I've played anyway].
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
I'lldecide tomorow. Otherwise its Moto GP forme
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
pfffffffftttttt

If you buy Moto GP over Morrowind I'll slap you with a large fish
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
""To the pub...""
i could right a really long reply explaining how billiant this game is but since i don't fee like it and i know that anyone who buys this game will love it i won't bother i will just say these few things.

can create any character you want

do anything you want

be a knight/crusader/mage etc etc loads of other professions and create your own.

brilliant graphics

absolutly amazing game-depth and atmosphere

won best console RPG OF 2002 and best pc RPG of 2002

is basically a class/brilliant/pukka/wicked/sweet/proper-decent Mutz-Nutz of a game !!!!!!!!

go buy NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will not be dispointed unless your a very impatient person i mean you can't expect to pick up the game and be invincible and have loads of good items when your only level 1 you have to level up to get better all in all though beats any japanese Cr*p R.P.G's like final fantasy's and zelda's etc by miles.
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
It sounds cool, I think I might just go out any buy it!

Aswell as Moto GP, No fish slapping for me WS.
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:23
Regular
awww

Guess I better put this haddock back in the fridge before it smells too much

*snifs*

mehhhhh...
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:19
Regular
Is Morrowind a bit like Deus Ex/Ocarina Of Time then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.