GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:43
Regular
I *plan* to buy this tomorow.

Persuade me, Any good? Engrossing? Fun? Great.

Any replys will be appreciated.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:14
"For the horde!!!!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Well recently i'vebeen on a little exploration and mass murder...
>
"Shield of Saints"
what are the stats on that?
Tue 11/02/03 at 20:39
Regular
Well recently i'vebeen on a little exploration and mass murder...

I went into the Balmora temple and some how managed to kill the dude in the bedroom (with the closet next to him) and I nicked all the stuff from there, Including the enchanted "Shield of Saints" which is worth quite alot!
Tue 11/02/03 at 10:00
"For the horde!!!!"
cool
Mon 10/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Unretired"
Daedric Dai-Katana - Cant remember the exact numbers but on every strike I have enchanted it with fire,frost,lightning,burden,drain fatigue,drain magicka and blind. They were all at pretty high levels and it cost a bomb, but its great.

Also I have a Daedric helm enchanted with constant levitation, water breath, chameleon and telekenesis. That also cost tonnes, but it was most definetly worth it.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:40
Regular
I need to get back into this game, haven't touched it since before Christmas... :-(
Mon 10/02/03 at 10:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I've got a couple of useful enchanted items at the moment...

Deadric Tower Shield with constant effect of Fortify Strength (1 to 89 pts).
Two Exquisite Rings with constant effect of Fortify Heavy Armour (1 to 47 pts).

The thing about these variable constant effect fortification enchantments, is that you can keep re-equipping them until you get a high value. I currently have +83 added to my Heavy Armour skill thanks to the rings, and +84 strength from the tower shield.

This brings my strength just over 200 (there's another +20 from another item), and my heavy armour skill is in excess of 160, giving me an armour rating over 350.

I don't use water breathing or levitation constant effect items any more, for the following reasons:

Drowning is slow. If you instead give yourself a restore health constant effect, you'll negate the drowning anyway, but with the added bonus of recovering health at all other times

If you go to the 'Shrine To Stop The Moon' in Vivec, you'll get 100 points of levitation for something like twelve hours of Morrowind time. That's a really long time, if you don't rest or use Silt Striders. Consequently there's very little point in bothering with any other form of levitation.
Mon 10/02/03 at 09:40
Regular
I've been creating quite a few 'enchanted items' recently.

Water-walking Shoes [constant effect]
Underwater breathing Helm [constant effect]
Summon an ancestral ghost Robe [constant effect]
Telekinesis Amulet [constant effect] - my character's got a 30ft reach.
Fortify Luck Shirt [constant effect]
Santuary Pants [constant effect]

Restore health Robe to 80pts [cast when used] - no need for health potions anymore.
Fire damage Sword to 65pts [cast when strikes]
Levitation Greaves 30secs [cast when used]

and others....
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:05
"For the horde!!!!"
i changed quite a few things on my version of Morrowind

Imperials = 50 pts of spell aborption and 30% risitance to blight poison

High elf = removed thier weakness to frost and gave them 30% resistance to normal weapons and 10% resistance to magicka

Orc = 50% instead of 25% resistance to magicka and a 20 pts fireshield included with berserk

Dark elf = 90% resistance to fire and 20% to poison

Khajiit = Night eye is now an abilitie and they have 100% resistance to frost and 20% to shock

Nord = no changes

Argonian = changed water breathing to an abilitie and gave them 50% resistance to blight disease

Breton = changed their resistance to magicka to 60%

Redguard = removed their poison resistance and gave them 75% resistance to corprus disease instead

Wood elf = added 75% resistance to pison

all races got more attributes and 1.0 x INT magicka bonus but Breton and High elf keep their fortified magicka also. The star signs that give x INT bonuses have also had an increase.
Sat 08/02/03 at 18:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
My guess would be some kind of daedric ruins. Have another look around, there is very likely to be a circular door amongst the ruins. Then open it :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:55
Regular
Does anyone know what "Bal Isra" is?
It's just north of Ald-ruhn.
It appears on the map yet there's nothing there but some rock pillars?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.