GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Quiz Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
This thread will be the PSone Playstation 2 Quiz Forum.I will have questions only about Ps one and Playstation 2 Games.Ok this is how it works I will start of with Question number 1 whoever gets my question right will get to make up the next question so on and so on.
1.When was the first Tomb Raider released?
P.s If the question is not answered in an hour I will post another question.
Sat 26/01/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> he said he'll do it for 3000 gil but then tifa manages to talk him down to 2000
> after barret gets angry saying that the money is for marlene's schooling
Correct.
OK next person here writes the next question.
Sat 26/01/02 at 12:40
he said he'll do it for 3000 gil but then tifa manages to talk him down to 2000 after barret gets angry saying that the money is for marlene's schooling
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
Ok for the first mission Cloud got 1500 gils Cloud said don't make me laugh I want the next missions lined up for ????????
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:46
Regular
"  "
don't understand the question.
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:42
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
coley wrote:
> I will write the next question in FFVll when you do the first mission how much
> it Cloud WANT to do the second mission for?
and please write your answer and
> the next question about anything.
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:29
Regular
"  "
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> Hal Emmerich

That is correct......u can right the next question.
Sat 26/01/02 at 10:21
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I will write the next question in FFVll when you do the first mission how much it Cloud WANT to do the second mission for?
and please write your answer and the next question about anything.
Sat 26/01/02 at 00:05
Hal Emmerich
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:58
Regular
"  "
What is the REAL name of MGS2's Otacon?
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:57
Regular
"  "
No one got it....so the answers are

GTA3- Put back a week/Police cars made black (NY ones are blue like the previouse GTA ones)

Twisted Metal Black - lost most of the fmv's.....and put back loads....and one of the arenas was altered.

Spider man2- Scrapped

MGS2- Delayed in U.S. also some scenes showed trade centres and pentagon.......they were changed

Dropship- Moved back a couple of months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.