GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unproductive Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 16:32
Regular
Decided last night to stay off school so I could write history essay. I promised myself I'd get up at 8 like normal and work on it all day.

8am - Wake up but go back to sleep

11am - Wake up again but go back to sleep

11.30am - Wake up... pick up post. Got my drivers license, 2 UCAS confirmations and stuff from St Andrews Uni... read them all.

12pm - Have brunch

12:15pm - Have shave... pretend to be Hitler. Have shower... get dressed then I tried to change my hair style, never worked.

1pm - Finally sit down at computer... stare at empty MS Word screen for about half an hour.

1.30pm - Play Pro Evo 2

2pm - Receive phone call from guidance teacher... she sounds annoyed. She moans and I moan back... have to meet her tomorrow. I then take out the bins.

3pm - Try to draw some things but fail miserably... I then enter title of my essay.

3.30pm - Stare at MS Word for another while

4pm - Play Pro Evo 2

4.30pm - Post this

*Times might be a bit wrong but meh
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha Ha

Well that's only provisional, still need to pass.

Getting accepted to Uni is a highlight, the rest is crap.

I don't do nothing... I still need to do tests and write essays but it's boring and a waste of time. I hate everyone in my school and all my classes and my mind is failing... me poor mind... losing conscience

*dies*
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I agree whole heartedly with gerrid, for once.
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Drivers licence, accepted to university.
I agree 100%. Suckiest year ever for yu.
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Nah, you do nothing - how can that NOT be good? Its like 365 saturdays joined together!
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This year sucks
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I canna wait!
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just turned 17
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
How old are you? I look forward to been your age

[With all that free time you could have read my reservident evil spoof!]
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thing is thought, I can't be bothered.

Got all Uni stuff confirmed so school means jack

No motivation or need to do anything
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ho ho, ive never had a day like that, i always force myself to do what has to be done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.