GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decisions......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
Well my PSU seems be having 'little' problems but is working fine still.... i can either get this fixed... or get a job and wait till my birthday in March and get something more powerful... this machine should last till then i think.
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
Well my PSU seems be having 'little' problems but is working fine still.... i can either get this fixed... or get a job and wait till my birthday in March and get something more powerful... this machine should last till then i think.
Mon 27/01/03 at 16:50
Regular
I need to 'prove' myself to my parents... and then i'll ask :p
Mon 27/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
If it can last til March, or when ever you get you're new PC, then I'd say leave it.

I'm in a similar situation myself, although it's my DVD-ROM which is causing the problems, it refuses to run any of my cd's. Seeing as I'm getting a new PC soon though, I'm just leaving it as it is, can't bothered fixing it really.
Mon 27/01/03 at 18:36
Regular
Problem with pc's im afraid they gather dust etc.....
God knows how consoles keep so clean..
Why fix it when u can get something better? :D
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:51
Regular
well replacing the PSU won't cost too much.... so i think ill have to take the chance... since i'm seeing someone who knows alot about computers and has built pc's before.
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
"http://fabio2003.tk"
AVE IT AVE IT AVE IT!

dont ask
Wed 29/01/03 at 11:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Problem with pc's im afraid they gather dust etc.....
> God knows how consoles keep so clean..
> Why fix it when u can get something better? :D

My PS2 is covered in dust (I keep forgetting to clean the damn thing) yet it still works fine! I don't know whether my botched DVD-ROM refuses to work anymore because of a result from it being pretty dusty inside, and to be honest I don't care. I'm going to buy my new PC soon, so I've given up trying to sort out what problems my comp may have.
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:27
Regular
Its annoying.... my GC hasnt gathered any dust as far as i know but its working fine.... damn pc's! :p
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
cipro wrote:
> §n][peŽ wrote:
> Problem with pc's im afraid they gather dust etc.....
> God knows how consoles keep so clean..
> Why fix it when u can get something better? :D
>
> My PS2 is covered in dust (I keep forgetting to clean the damn thing)
> yet it still works fine! I don't know whether my botched DVD-ROM
> refuses to work anymore because of a result from it being pretty dusty
> inside, and to be honest I don't care. I'm going to buy my new PC
> soon, so I've given up trying to sort out what problems my comp may
> have.

Well i've cleaned it all out and wasted a can of compressed air.... already which cost a fiver :S
I'm still gonna get a new comp though.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The last time I cleaned my room, I also opened my computer and cleaned the dust out of it. All I can say, wow I never new a computer could hold so much dust, it was everywhere. Still, I'm in a happy now, I've finally got around to buying my new PC, and it should hopefully arrive within the week. Hopefully before I throw my existing PC out the window.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.