GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decisions......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 16:49
Regular
Well my PSU seems be having 'little' problems but is working fine still.... i can either get this fixed... or get a job and wait till my birthday in March and get something more powerful... this machine should last till then i think.
Fri 31/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
ah cool... i will get a audigy 2 in my new comp.... just not hoping for something spectacular not like i'm gonna use its 5.1 option.
Fri 31/01/03 at 16:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
§n][pe® wrote:
> Didn't work properly?
> My SB 128D still does great work.

The only reason it didn't work properly was because my system just fell under the minimum specifications. It worked, but my games had a tendancy to lag a bit, something which will hopefully be cleared up with my new computer.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
I've moved it from my old pc to this one it works great still, and good sound quality :p
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:45
Regular
Didn't work properly?
My SB 128D still does great work.
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think I have to, as it comes with a crappy on built graphics and sound card. For the moment I'm just goping to use my PCI GeForce MX 420, a bit naff, but it'll do until I get around to buying a bigger and better AGP card.

I've also Already got an Audigy 2 Sound card, which didn't work as well as I'd have hoped on my current PC, so will finally get to try it out properly.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:38
Regular
I've seen it are you fitting in your own GFX card etc..
Thu 30/01/03 at 10:50
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My new Computer is a Medion, I've never really heard of them before, but if their supposed to be good, than that's good news. It only cost £700 as well, mainly because it's just a base unit, so I don't have the extra cost of buying a monitor, printer, scanner ect...

I'm also actually thinking of getting a brand new flat screen monitor later on in the year, though my mind isn't made up on that yet.
Wed 29/01/03 at 19:37
Regular
dont get compaq.... pretty good ones i heard are medion and advent...
but i can possibly get mine for free for my 18th bday in March!
This one im on isnt too old though but not as powerful.
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:12
my pc is crap it ive had it since 1998 so im getting a new one. there £800 in pc world but i might hust get the tower for £680. at the mo i got £140 to go towards it :( but hopefully my dad might pay half.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
lol how lucky.... just buy it like that i have to wait a month at LEAST.
By then price of it could be down to as low as 900 quid

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.