GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like the 7th Feb for Action replay and Freeloader!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
To everyone who has been patient enough to wait and not by a Import console like me, it seems like the waiting is over!!! Tqgames have just had 100% confirmation that the freeloader and Action Replay will be released 7th Feb. Of course there is one down side do you actually believe any date given?? I hope it works out for everyone who wants one and remember Zelda is released March 24th for the USA!!! :)
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
As long as it works on AC!!! Oh and Zelda...
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:34
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Like many people.. I can't really afford another Gamecube so lets hope it is the end of this long wait but hey... it's Datel so what do you expect. There 64 mb card doesnt work. jc
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:27
Regular
I just went on goblin direct.com and they also say they have been told by DATEL that the freeloader is finished and ready to be shipped.
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Has it actually been confirmed on Codejunkies?
Wed 29/01/03 at 18:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
TÞhi wrote:
> You have to put a disc in every time you play an import game and what
> for it to load. Hurhurhur. And some crappy memory card thing too. ha.

---

But playing US games on a (cheaper and easier to use) PAL Cube will rock.
Wed 29/01/03 at 17:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
I dont care, i normally put a game in then wander off and get a drink which takes 5 mins. Then i play. I can just get rid of that ritual and i have 5 mins spare for waiting (the thirst!! the thirst!!)
Wed 29/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You have to put a disc in every time you play an import game and what for it to load. Hurhurhur. And some crappy memory card thing too. ha.
Wed 29/01/03 at 15:47
Regular
"the burning sky"
Woohoo Animal Crossing!!!
Tue 28/01/03 at 20:35
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i just checked tqgames
action replay not out till 14th! i buying this instead cos i can play us games but also cheat:)
why not bring them out on the same day
oh well only 2 weeks
Tue 28/01/03 at 20:23
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
thats only a week away so they have no chance to delay it this soon
knowing them though they probably will
but if they dont - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.