GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I NEED HELP WITH DAVID BLAINE AND HIS "LEVITATING" TRICK."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 11:19
Regular
I've been having a massive argument with my friend about David Blaine. he claims that he can really levitate whilst I (being fairly rational) don't believe it in any way or form. I think he's nothing but a cheap charlatan. Can someone please supply me with facts and/or evidence to back me up?

I'm referring to the trick he performs on a street when he seemingly hovers a few inches off the ground in front of disbelieving spectators.
Thu 30/01/03 at 23:16
Regular
":̃"
you look me up on habbohotel as .::blueangel::. (sorry bout the crap name, someone gave me the account cuz mine was hacked) you probably cant get in cuz of that new "habbo club" thang (and yes, i'm in it" mwuhahahaha
Thu 30/01/03 at 12:01
Regular
He's really weird now, when he used to do street magic that was great. Now he spends all his time with Uri Gellar and Michael Jackson and acts like he thinks he's Jesus.
Thu 30/01/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He just seems to stand on poles now and be gimpy to Eamon Holmes.
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:41
"I hate that!!!"
can you create an account for me I can't seem to be able to get it to load the registration form
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:37
"I hate that!!!"
are you in that habbo hotel place? what's your username?
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Hi...
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:34
"I hate that!!!"
Hi ben...
Thu 30/01/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I spent AGES recearching this and yes, it IS a camera trick (superimposed).

Sorry to spoil your fun. Dont cry! Awwww. Come and lean o my shoulder...
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:58
Regular
":̃"
sorry if someones already posted this, but i haven't got time to read through the replys but this trick is realy easy! first you stand at least a few meters away from the person your performing to, making sure you are standing sideways, then turn another 45 degrees away from em, then with the foot that is furthest away from them go on your tip toes, with the other foot, lift it completely of the ground, they wont be able to see your toes touching the floor! HINT: never preform this trick twice to the same person, it takes a while to get exactly right and if you do it wrong the second time they will notice! oh and, if you are going to ask about the episode where it shows him facinf the camera hovering in the air, its easy to explain: he does what i've just told you to, to the people who tell the camera how amazing it is, and then when its shown on tv, they change it, so that it LOOKs like he's doing it, notice how when they show his feet, no one else is on the screen ;)
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Max Power"
look hes just i guy that can do these things. it is a magic trick which he preforms to impress people o.k.

he is better than you

so leave him alone if he can do it then it is possible me or you can do it its a magic trick it a trick of the eye or something like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.